I've found a treatment for Empty Nest Syndrome!

How old is she from sprout as well @GreenThunder

She nearly doubled her hight over night, after she heard me talking about her :smile:
She’s a Bubba Kush (indica) fem auto, about 4 weeks from sprout. I’ve been watering her daily (she’s in coco) about a quart.
I still need to get a temp/humidity monitor :disappointed:

We should start writing these down hahaha @Myfriendis410

1 Like

mice grow @GreenThunder

Just be patient my friend she will grow for you she is still young

1 Like

I’ve never been one for patience but this new hobby sure is going to force it on me! :grin: Waiting for veg, then flowers… then tricomes. Oh my!! :smile: THEN more waiting… drying and curing :expressionless: Jars just waiting to be opened… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
We just jarred the gal we harvested and dried in paper bags for 9 days. 224.6 g at harvest and 103.8 tonight (sampled at least a g in between - see… no patience!)

3 Likes

Lady Dianna was screaming for some LST after watching her sis :wink:
So I gave her four tall tops a gentle pull tonight. I had seen others talk about ‘listening’ to them but wasn’t really sure about it until I (finally) heard her tonight. I think she’s been asking for days, maybe even a week or more. [Listening ears on now]:ear:

They have out grown the closet so tomorrow is moving day… into the tent :sunglasses::green_heart:

3 Likes

Should I cut the large (fan?) leaves? They are gorgeous!! But are they blocking other growth?

4 Likes

No leave them,be they are “solar panels” for the plant. That’s how they harness their energy

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! I had hoped I wasn’t wrong and keeping them just because they’re pretty :smile:
:v::green_heart:

1 Like

well said @Majiktoker

5 Likes

For now, just water and light. Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it!

2 Likes

Looking good @GreenThunder :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

pretty gal there @GreenThunder perfect!

Thanks everyone!! I’m kinda feeling young again, learning so much :smile:
Today I picked up a 1 gallon sprayer for easier watering. And “FloraKleen” for an overdue flush (a thing I learned recently). Starting to feel like I know a little about what I’m doing - which could be dangerous except that I know I have much to learn :wink:
Also, it’s moving day… out of the closet and into the tent :sunglasses: Indicas are settled in; sativas next. Will let them rest then I think they’ll enjoy a nice flush :v::green_heart:

1 Like

best money you can spend! I have been using one for a few months and it is so much better! Did you unscrew the tip?

1 Like

I’ll have to check that out :thinking:

if you unscrew the spray tip the water comes out in two nice streams!

1 Like

Girls are all settled in the tent. They are now 5 weeks old and completely outgrew the closet :hugs::seedling: They look much smaller in the tent :upside_down_face: Going to use the T5 florescents until it’s time to make the switch to 12x12.
The temp is 72 and humidity is 75%. I didn’t set up the inline fans because the T5 doesn’t give that much heat but do I need to lower the humidity?

Emily lost a branch and injured another, but she’ll be fine; I made a sling for the injury.

Abby (Bubba Kush) got flushed but the others will have to wait for tomorrow. I think she enjoyed the attention :seedling::green_heart::sunglasses:

The sativas are happy too, despite the minor injury.

3 Likes

any fans moving air @GreenThunder ?
being that age,minus the stinch, can you open your tent flaps at intervals to help until you get in-line? just some thoughts,your grow looks great

1 Like