I've fed my plants

Continuing the discussion from What Do I do My Plants leaves are turning yellow?:

I think the light s were to close, I’ve fed thes 3 week old plants with Flora Nova Grow 7-410. I’m brand new at this growing, in fact I’ve never seen a marijuana plant other than pics fro my this. Site. I know the leaves are not supposed to go yellow and burn up and dry. I have 2 led lights on them, I don’t know what to do :flushed:

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: What Do I do My Plants leaves are turning yellow?

so now we have two topics and still no support ticket… @Sashasrs Please fill out the support ticket so that these good folks can help you!

2 Likes

Please Bob… I have no idea how to use a computer… I’m sorry to bother you … I tried to give all the info I have, just don’t know if I did it properly. Is it where it’s supposed to be? The post that is

ok, I will help you but please stop creating more topics. I just replied to the other one you just posted.

Do you know how to copy and paste? @Sashasrs

If not just answer these questions in your reply

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

IM SOO SORRY! I had no idea I did that. Yes I know how, but then where do I send it to?