It's this a disease? Can I fix it?

Don’t know what is going on with my plants, need help here :slight_smile:

Man I’m sorry you haven’t got a reply here sooner. I’m a bit too out if it to make a guess so I’m going to tag some people to take a look at it. In the meantime can you add more details about your grow space, lighting, ph, ppms temp, and humidity etc.

@blackthumbbetty @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Hogmaster

2 Likes

@Ribeirouz
Details on grow will help greatly to diagnose the issue. I have trouble identifying some issues myself but to me it looks deficiency related, possibly magnesium, phosphorous. But others will be able to help more than me. (Will follow to see what the verdict on this is)
Cannabis Symptom Checker - Identify Cannabis Leaf Problems

3 Likes

I agree with @Sth61The420State on that. I think it might be a deficiency. Use CalMag on your watering if you haven’t. If you have than your PH is off a bit.

1 Like

No problema, just tryna get some help…

Soil: Siro interior.
Nutes: BioBizz.
pH: 6,5.
PPM: Can´t provide.
Size of pot: 19lt
Light: 17h a day

2 Likes

I had a tobacco virus and it showed its ugliness on the stems, not so much on the leaves, perhaps it’s nutrient/pH related is my best guess before you throw in the towel. I had to eradicate the crop and disinfect, gotta do what you gotta do! It took me months to figure it out after trying EVERYTHING!

Check for root healthiness and PPMs’ too. Root damage can produce a plethora of problems upstairs.

1 Like

Really need to know ppm’s. I wouldn’t use any nutes until you find that out.

1 Like

Do you have any information on your soil? Also wondering what biobiz bottles you have and how you’ve been mixing them?

1 Like

Is the pH reading you gave us your run-off pH?

1 Like

No, the in

• What strain, Unknown
  • Method: Soil, seed starting mix, believe nutes were .03 .06 .03
  • Vessels: Cups at the moment
  • Indoor
  • Light system king 1000w led
  • Temps; 70
  • Humidity; around 60(now)
  • Ventilation system; Yes,4” carbon filter
    Humidifier,
  • Co2; No