Its that time of year! OD'n on yhe O.D

This is seeds of skunk#1 that 3 summers ago a buddy grew and had a male in the bunch that scored, lots of beans. Anyways all the new plants from that get prurple and smell like straight grapes.

last summer he grew them beans and same grape smell. This year i planted some and he did too, both of us got very simular plants with purple the smell the whole room of concord grapes.

1 Like

had a big centercola between the sizes of a vodka bottle bottle down to a coke can. Lots of branches, on its own. Smallest plant that had issues gave an Oz dried, up to the norm between 4-8 ozs. Ave. i had less plants but mine produced bit more then his. He didnt feed his at all and grew in shit cornfeild dirt, never fed them and only watered like once or twice… He managed to pull a couple lbs. And it wasnt super leafy making trimming a breeze. My last plant had a few nights in mid 30s and then 2days of rain and no sun, and my main cola got moldy and rotted. Happened fast. Saw her sun night wensday cut her in rain and lost a couple oz to mold! I fed mine and watered with comp. Tea and got way denser smellier buds then he did but noth were nice20171024_094526|281x500

1 Like

if we keep this grape traits going, might name it “drunken skunk”

2 Likes

I did not I use fiskis they work great and no finger holes.

here is a close up of the “drunken skunk” its covered in sparkly crystals.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very gorgeous buds man,drunken skunk it is :sunglasses:

1 Like