Its really sad i didnt start sooner

Ya know, ive been medicating for over 30 years… ive smoked pot from dispensaries in Cali, Colorado, Illinois, ect… i thought that it couldnt get any better… then i grew , harvested, and am now drying my first 3 plants of G13 Auto… i tested it after 5 days, and i asked myself… Self? Why in the hell did i not start growing sooner? Me: I dunno, but this is the first 1 hitter quitter ive ever had in my life…

14 Likes

I have had the same experience. Homegrown kicks the dispo’s ass so hard I feel like they have been ripping me off!

7 Likes

She looks great!

3 Likes

Epiphany!!

So happy for you!

You are a grower now! Never look back.

2 Likes

6qGfAMIrnnExa
Doing the happy dance

2 Likes

I wish I would have got serous when we first went legal! Family and friends are saving Ks at the dispos. Some say mine rivals top shelf.

3 Likes

@JaneQP

Our state became legal to grow on July 1, 2021.

I WANTED to grow then, but it took me until the end of August to get seeds. Times had changed since I was young when every dime bag you had had seeds. I was striking out with everyone I knew.

ILGM was recommended and so I took a leap if faith and bought seeds.

Grew 4 plants in a tent and the first harvest was the week before Thanksgiving and have never looked back.

Best thing ever I could have done for myself.

2 Likes

Beautiful bud! Definitely give yourself a pat on the back! And the best part… your grows will get better!!! It’s therapeutic, fun, and after your first grow or two, becomes much cheaper! We used to spend $100 a week with old dude. Now, just a $10-15 jump on light bill. Last photperiod grow cost about $50 seeds, soil, nutes, electricity, and ended up with over half a pound of fantastic smoke. Good luck and happy growing!!!

2 Likes

Very true about the value in the investment. I have a few grand invested as far as climate controlled for growing and then for drying/curing…BUT im in it for the long haul. Its definately therapeutic. Not only the growing, but reaping what you sew! ( Litterally ) im already having fun with it. Have my forst 2 photos in flower now. Flipped those as soon as i harvested the autos… the good news is, i get to control everything thay goes into my grow. I dont have to rely on anybody else but myself for Mother Earths medication. It will pay for itself in 3 months. Weve already got 12 clones between the two of us :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a great smoke me report Growmie! Nothing like some quality top shelf home grown! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes