Its on in yhe top and middle theres none on the bottom of the leaves..what is it

Is it calmag issues…not water spots cuz its on the new growth but not all the new growth… thanks in advance

1 Like

Good evening. Are you feeding any Calmag?

1 Like

Here is a leaf chart of different decencies. It looks like a calcium or magnesium deficiency. :blush::v:

Yes i brew 1 tea(worm castings molasses mycro calmag) thats like 1.5 gallon at around 4k ppm then water that down by 1/3…fill in my sprayer with 2/3water and 1/3 tea makes the ppm around 1300 but i wonder if there nit getting enough cuz its too watered-down…so im going to do the same and leave out the cal mag on the tea and add it to the gallon when watering so they get the same amounts each time…if that makes since

1 Like

Dont dilute the calmag. Add it full strength according to total volume of gallons used. IE if your projected amount of liquid is 1 gal after its all combined, tea etc etc, and your calmag says 3-5 ml per gal. Mix in the 3-5ml into the 2/3 gal water that will go into your sprayer. You have to add it in 1st because of nute mixing order, but at an undiluted strength so that your final bucket containing 1 gal of liquid has 3-5ml calmag. If using RO or Distilled water on water only days, use calmag on those days also. Amount depends on plant size and maker of calmag. Botanicare calls for 3-5ml/gal but TPS calmag only requures 1-2 ml per gallon.
Did that make sense? Your plant looks frosty, good work so far.

1 Like

Yes that made since thanks for the info and confirmation

1 Like