It's official, Roxy is cut!

I did it! Now it’s the sit and wait. It did break my heart to cut Roxy though. I hope I didn’t piss off too many folks on here. I’m not going anywhere, I’ll make sure I do it right next time with and with a journal. I want to try something BIG next go at it. Thanks for the help you all. I’ll let you know how it turns out when cured. @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Shwiftyrick90 @Chip_Butterfield @BIGE @Shwiftyrick90 @Sittingbull64 @FNG101v2 and more

10 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Very nice congratulations

3 Likes

Congrats! It looks wonderful.

2 Likes

Thank you again

Well you did it my friend…Now ya got to get her ready to smoke so that I can come over and test her out………ya right

Will

1 Like

Please say OK’…lmao

1 Like

If you were where I am, your more than welcome, I’m optimistic right now…just happy I did it, well almost. Lol!

You did a great job pat your self on the back and roll your sleves and get ready to aply what you have learned and start planning your next grow

1 Like

Congrats!!! Looks good, there’s nothing like smoking buds you grew. You know how vegetables right from the garden are better than store bought or better than from someone else’s garden. Yea smoking the buds that you grew are the same way your first few harvests. Lol

1 Like

Yes! I’m worried now @garrigan62, tomorrow night makes 5 days since the cut. What will the buds look and feel like before I prep her for the paper sack? Ty @Sirsmokes. I think she’s dry, I think she had done a lot of that before I cut her.

Ty @garrigan62

When you can snap a twig with your fingers she’s ready takes about 10 days or less

1 Like

looking good. great job. I hope your next grow is even better now that you know you can do it.

1 Like