It's not easy being cheesy

Got new curing jar.

2 gallon jug. I also use 2 gallon pork rind jugs with screw on lids. That’s why I like these also screw on lid. I only cure in these. I store in vacuum sealed mason jars.
The two gallon jug is in my opinion great fill it to the one and a half to three quarters mark full. Then roll around to mix and burp. Saves burping so many jars.
Buy for 8 something with tax eat pork rinds or cheese puffs wash out 3 times with dawn rinse with super super hot water dry. Leave sit on shelf with no lid for a couple weeks upright rinse with super hot water Again. Smell will be completely gone. I never wash after that. Some day when sides get really full of trikes I will rinse with 190 alcohol and save.
The Plastic jugs I’ve seen cost more alone than that. Besides these are like getting them for free.

6 Likes

All sorts of goodies come in those containers.

4 Likes

I use to use a beef jerky container that was similar must of not of washed it to well the 1st qp I put in there absorbed the teriyaki flavor must say it was a meaty smoke lmfao

2 Likes

Qp in this would not be a quarter full it will hold over apound with plenty of room to spare. @LiesGrows

1 Like