It's nice to have growing friends

My buddy gave me the clones for my summer grow. He also gave me 5 ounces of bud, form the same grow he cloned for me. I do the same for him. It gives us a variety when we’re growing different strains. It’s also fun to gift and try other people crop. I can remember in the '80s when having a few joints was awesome :joy: Anyone else do this with their friends?

10 Likes

Absolutely. All my smokin’ family don’t have buy off the street anymore. I gave my Nephew 4 zips to give to his golf buddies a week or so ago. None of them grow, but it’s nice to share what you’ve grown.

6 Likes

Totally agree, I give away more than 1/2 of everything I grow. Sharing is caring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Once I harvest, I’ll be sharing with in-laws, one grows Maui wowie in hyrdo, killer stuff.

6 Likes

Nice! :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

My problem is, no one knows I am growing.

What do I tell my friends when I try to gift them an ounce of weed?

6 Likes

“I bought this for you. I’m the best friend ever!” :joy:

4 Likes

My night…

3 Likes

Nice night ahead, I share what I can,no more of my friends or family grow anymore, I do send some to my son and daughter and I give it to 2 brothers a sister and a cousin,one brother did grow for about a year or more but told to many people and got robbed at knifepoint so won’t grow anymore, and I mainly grow very small grows for myself like 1-2 plants at a time in a grow tent

3 Likes