It's late and I have a question?

Thank you well I’m going to post in this one and post a support ticket. I think I might know because I thought I’d seen it before on here. Anyway here’s what I have @Aolelon @garrigan62 @Growit @Sittingbull64 @FNG101v2 @SquidGrow @Seeddog @Countryboyjvd1971 @Shwiftyrick90

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: bag seed, Sour Diesel

Age from Sprout: Jan

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: potting soil, n/a

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?
When the soil is dry about one 1/2 inches down. Water every other night if needed. Not a full gallon

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: 5.6

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: n/a

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: Cobb full Spectrum 400 watt, right now my light is as high as it goes and it’s about 12 inches

Temps; Day, Night: 90%/80%

Humidity; Day, Night: 57% 49%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes fans intake and outtake

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: De-humidifier

Co2; Yes, No: yes

Thank you

1 Like

Looks like nutrient burn, start feeding just a bit less. Like 1/4 less nutrients when you feed. Also your ph needs to be 6.5 going into the soil? Are you saying that your ph is 5.6 going In or your runoff is 5.6?

4 Likes

Run off read 5.6 last night, nawww I’ve been watering with 6.6 or 6.8

Okay u should be good then, I would just cut back on your nutrients a little bit

3 Likes

hope.this helps with your problems

4 Likes

Definitely looks like nute burn
Stop feeding and just ph water
You should obtain a tds reading from the run off
Also in soil your run off should be up in the 6.3 range
Happy growing :v:CB

5 Likes

Neet table @g-reg thanks for posting it

2 Likes

Does your soil have coco coir or peat in it?
Sometimes that can cause your run off to read like that
Other than the nute burn you got going on they look pretty healthy
It also looks like some cal-mag would help the yellowing you have going on
General Hydro cal-mag is a great product I use it along with a product called sm-90 which is a wetting agent that helps with absorption in a foliar spray

1 Like

The second photo from the top looks a bit like both nute burn AND a phosphorus deficiency. Considering the pH of your runoff if you check a pH for nutrient uptake with cannabis chart you’ll notice at the runoff pH you listed phosphorus is pretty well locked out totally and calcium and magnesium are significantly inhibited from uptake too.
So, lower concentration of nutes, plus fix your pH in the soil and you’re golden!

2 Likes

I have a question would you want to flush with ph water to get your runoff in the ph area you are looking for. I use fox farm nutes at half strength but my ph pin was off big time and my problem was very similar to this. Everything came back great after i fluhed and recalibrated my ph pin

Ty so much, so instead of 1 tsp use like a 1/2 or a 1/4 tsp? Am I suppose to use nutes with water

Yes you’re suppose to mix the nutrients with the water. Have u not been? And I would use 1/2 tsp

2 Likes

Thank you, I have been mixing with water. How long should I wait to water again after nutes?

2 Likes

Ok
I see I usually feed once a week and water once a week but it all depends on environment temps etc. no two grow spaces are the same

1 Like

Feed then when you check the soil like you have been and when it is dry then water and so on
Does that make sense?

Not sure I never flush my soil ever but I use a super soil build and don’t do nutes except for what I mix myself

You are doing it right feed water feed you are on track there

I usually do water, water, feed. Especially if using full dose of nutrients. Unless you’re watering every 3-4 days then you could get away with water, feed, water. But I do suggest lowering your dosage to 1/2 dose to 3/4 maybe. Once you have a good watering schedule down it makes everything so much easier. I was able to water every 3 days like clock work in the morning, then I had to start doing every 2 days. But it is dependent on how fast your soil dries and how fast they drink it. You should let it dry out, then lift the pot if you’re able to. And feel the weight when its dry, you want to water every time it gets to about that weight. That’s the easiest way I’ve found it.
As the plant gets bigger though it will get heavier and you have to account for that, but it’s a good method.
Another method is using your finger and sticking it into the dirt about an inch or so and feeling. You want the tip of your finger to be barely moist/dry and that’s a good time to water again.
If when you water, you see the leaves droop down a few minutes after watering, that means you’ve overwatered ger and should have waited another day. So count how many days since your last watering. Add a day and water on that day next time.
Sorry I tried to make it as easiest as possible to understand if u have any questions I’ll try to explain further.

1 Like

@Growit ok it seems like there’s some thing like it’s taboo with flushing. I’m use fox farm nutrients with pro mix soil for herb and vegetable. I mixed at half strength for feeding 2 Times a week and ph water once a week. And fox farm has flushing in their feeding schedule too.
I got 525 acres that i farm to me when i get 6 inches in a rainstorm and then 2 days later i get another 2 inches. To me it seems like that’s natures natural flush. I’m trying to learn and soak up the information like a sponge on here to be ready when it goes legal. I know everyone grows different but i would like to plant a 120 acer section. Thanks for putting up with my dumb questions :sunglasses::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @Aolelon
I am pretty clueless on the whole nute thing as my nutes are home made so I have not run into alot of these types of issues

2 Likes