Its all about the love. 3rd grow

I didn’t PH my tea. That was the number it produced without PH up or down. It just turns out that way on its own. These plants have never had nutes.

4 Likes

I take a couple spoonfuls of soil and put it in rain water to check soil PH and its a solid 6.8

3 Likes

what is on top of your soil…looks like moss?

3 Likes

About time for a haircut!

3 Likes

Running at 74° and 49% humidity

Humidity intake in the room dehumidifier outside.

2 Likes

Its construction sand. I had a battle with fungus gnats but i whooped em!

2 Likes

Thats my plan for the weekend! Youve been awesome! I think I’ve learned more from you and @OGIncognito than anyone.

2 Likes

nice trick

3 Likes

Covers the grow medium so they cant lay eggs and doesn’t chock the O2 exchange. Dries out quick and helps with water retention.

2 Likes

Choke* the O2 exchange.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m about to go right now ang get a bag of sand after reading that. I’ve got 2 kinds of soil I’m growing in and one is organic and fungus gnats love the stuff. I’ve been applying mosquito bits every 2 weeks.

1 Like

Dont use a fine sand or a play sand, they’re too compact. Construction and paver sand has Aggregate to keep ot loose and microbes cant live in it. Do a peroxide bath on your grow medium first to kill the larvae already there then cover with about 2 inches of sand. Takes a couple weeks to really see the result but it works!

They look good :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

Nice set up!!!
Thanks for the tag :green_heart:
I’ll be watching- your girls are gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks! Ive got a watch on yours too. Va. Grows!!!

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for the tag! With work, I only get on here a few times a week but I and finitely watching… even if I’m quiet most of the time!

2 Likes

Glad to have you along!!!

Girls are stretching nicely. Bud sites are becoming more visible. LOTS of bud sites!
Grow room temp 75.2
RH 48%
Run off this morning:
Collected rain water 2 gallons per plant, no nutes.
Rain water PH in: 5.84
Out: 5.54
EC: 1830
PPM: 895
Soil PH was 7.1 before watering (slurry test)

3 Likes

2 Likes