Its all about the love. 3rd grow

It’s truly all about the love! My wife suffers from “long covid” and of all the meds multiple doctors have put her on, THC is the single most effective remedy. The love of my Beautiful wife drives me. This is my way of helping.
SLH grow in semi sealed and exhausted room.
Soil: Sta-Green .10 .08 .06 with worm casting added
Container size: 17.5 gal.
Lighting: 4 100w daylight floods, 2 300w full spectrum.
Lamp to plant space 30"
Temps: 72-78
CO2: 800-1000 (Exhale CO2 bags in plant space)
RH: 60-62
Nutes: worm tea in distilled water (0 synthetic nutes)
Water type: distilled and collected rain water.
Light cycle: 18/6 (flip to 12/12 8/6/22 after 10 week veg)
Will update bi-weekly.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community, best wishes for your grow and to your wife :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks Beck!

2 Likes

Very nice. Welcome to the community. You can nix the co2 bags next run. They dont do much for us normal growers if anything.

5 Likes

line’em up and knock’em down :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Storm! My grow room is in my basement that has no exterior door and only one small window. CO2 is as low as 300 without them, 800-1000 with them so they can only be helping. So far I’m loving this community!

3 Likes

Plants look healthy and happy.
I’m glad your wife found some relief.
Welcome

4 Likes

Thank you brother Beardless!

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:
kBGOlmxx1UVNZXGfeQ

3 Likes

@Thatbaldguy Sounds like your wife has the right guy for the job here. Sorry to hear about her health situation but I am glad you’ve found something that offers some relief. Welcome aboard doc!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. I’m sorry to hear your wife is suffering from long COVID but am glad she’s found something that helps, and that you can help provide to her- she’s a lucky lady!

Your girls look beautiful!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!!! I love weed and my wife so i guess that makes us a threesome​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Thatbaldguy well said!!! :rofl::laughing::wink:

2 Likes

Figured it out completely by accident. Gave her a gummie one day and her pain took a side trip to give her some time without it! Since then its been a steady intake and management! Thanks for the welcome! Everyone here has been awesome!

2 Likes

8 weeks old today. Showed first signs of pre flower on 7/16. Still plan to flip on 8/6. I think I’m on schedule. Tied some back to open up the canopy and did some selective pruning.
Run off today: PH 5.14 / ppm 1119 /EC 2162 /soil PH 6.8
Still no nutes given since seed. Last 3 waterings worm tea in rain water. So how’s everyone doin? Happy growing!!!

3 Likes

Flipped the light cycle to 12/12 on 7/24 (8 weeks and 1 day) instead of 8/6, worried the streach will reach the ceiling. They’re stretching by the minute.
Run off this morning:
Worm tea in rain water diluted 50/50 2 gallons.
PH in 7.11
PH out 5.62
PPM 1037
EC 2022
This forum has been a Godsend!

5 Likes

@Retiredoldguy @Storm @Fieldofdreams @Lorenda_x @beachglass @Beck @OGIncognito @Caligurl @Borderryan22 @BudzMS Good?

5 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

@Thatbaldguy was your ph in at 7.1 in order to raise the soil ph on he outgoing measurement?

2 Likes

Do my numbers look on the money?

1 Like