It's alive, it's alive

Happy 420 @Zepman55
Looks like everything is on track and happy

1 Like

Happy 420, let’s hope we see additional states recognize the true value of cannabis @Sasquatch @Myfriendis410 @Watt-Sun @highcountrygal @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze @AnneBonny @BIGE @Covertgrower

7 Likes

@FloridaSon @GreenThunder @highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @anon95385719 @livefast @Momtomask @psychEDM @peachfuzz @SmoknGranny thanks for all the help and support hope I covered everyone

Had to do two posts

8 Likes

Looking like you are off to an amazing start! :wink:

1 Like

Super cool friend. Your gonna have gobs of weed.

Heck yeah man! Lookin good!

Growth will appear to stall a bit after transplant as they concentrate on root growth. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the info :seedling::+1:

Looking good so far. I was looking into a full spectrum led one that has a switch for beg and flower. My question is do you have a recommendation? Nothing to expensive, best wattage should it have a dimmer that sort of thing. @Countryboyjvd1971

@Zepman55 your grow is coming along great. Thanks for the tag, and I’ve set this to watching. Most of all welcome to ILGM! If you need anything, more than happy to stop by. I love watching others grow. I’ll be following along as well.

@Zepman55 @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ron330 @SilentHippie I’ll be starting my first grow just as soon as I get my sweet Purple Haze girls. I will list all material at first and greatly except any and all help with it.
BTW @Zepman55great job from what I know! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @HappyHydroGrower, the people here are great and very supportive. If there’s something someone is not sure of they’ll tag someone who does. I look forward to seeing your grow, good luck :four_leaf_clover: btw this is my first grow. What will you be growing

2 Likes

@Zepman55 I agree one hundred percent. I have seen the help and responses from members here and can definitely tell they are very knowledgeable in the art of the grow. I will be growing Purple Haze.

2 Likes

I am doing Purple Haze on my second grow - working on a perpetual cycle. I can tag you if you like?

Looking good @Zepman55 - keep up the great work! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Most definitely thanks for the invite.:sunglasses: @Momtomask

1 Like

@Momtomask, Yes please do. I’ll also tag you on my other post so maybe you. can share some growing tips. I am all about getting as much help as possible. And thank you for your info!

1 Like

Today is day 14 since sprouting.

This little girl needs to be transplanted and I was wondering when and where should I top or FIM to maximize her yield? @Momtomask @HappyHydroGrower @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

1 Like

Wow zep those are Very stretchy. U gotta get them to stop or u will have just tall stringy plants. Lights are not close enough

2 Likes