It's alive, it's alive

All th four looking very nice, good job!

Looking good :+1:

Today’s progress report

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lookin good zep. Your little herd

1 Like

Yep, definitely looks healthy.

1 Like

Nice pics! Your girls look great - they might be just a wee bit stretchy - I keep my lights as close as possible to help with that. Keep up the good work! Best, Jeb

1 Like

Thanks all! Had some storms come through so I went out to the well pump house (it’s my grow room) to check on them, you know, calm them after the thunder and lightning, ease their fears. One of them had drooped over and was laying in the dirt. So I stood her back up with a small “Y” branch gave them a drink of water and assured them the storms had passed and bid them good night. So a bit of stretching has happened over the last day. @raustin @Momtomask @anon95385719

4 Likes

Progress today after one of my girls decided to lay down in the dirt last night during the storm

4 Likes

You see the young lady that I had to prop up above photo

@Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Sasquatch any advice to strengthen the main stock?

Transplant them to they’re big pot and bury the stalk in the dirt a little. it will grow roots from the stem and steady the plant up. You should lower your lights to keep them from stretching. and add a little clip on fan or something to move the air gently around them and you should be good…

2 Likes

Ditto what @Sasquatch said - just be careful the soil you transplant into is not too hot for seedlings. (Too hot = loaded with too many nutrients). :blush:

1 Like

Yep, exactly what those two said. Though, @highcountrygal would tell you to add some gypsum to strengthen the stalks.

3 Likes

@raustin Good mornin’ lol my reputation follows me from ‘The Gypsum Queen’ Still waitin’ for you to fly out so we can pig out:)

3 Likes

Today I plan on transplanting my four little ladies three into 3 gal fabric pots 1 into the ground. Any suggestions as to the ratio using fox farm to feed afterwards? And what order is the fox farm trio used in? @Myfriendis410 @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971

I used to love the Casa de Bandini.

1 Like

They’re a little young for feeding, but you can start using Big Bloom if you want. I would recommend using half strength which would be 3 teaspoons per gallon of water. That’s it though, it’s too early for the others. In about two weeks you can start Grow Big, and three weeks after that is Tiger Bloom.

1 Like

11days since sprouting seems longer there are some growth differences the two that were transplanted two days ago are less developed

6 Likes