It's alive, it's alive

Right on
And welcome
Happy growing your gonna love it

Thanks everyone @Watt-Sun @raustin @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971.

4 Likes

This mornings progress

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 CB I have one that has not shown up yet. I did a little digging around a couple of days ago and found out that the bean has a root sprout, I think it was to deep. Question is what can I do to ensure her success
Top right back pot. Also a little stretching going on top left back

@Countryboyjvd1971

@Zepman55 try to reload pics please and tag me again im atvwork but will be around lol :shushing_face: dont tell the boss
Just leave the other one and mist soil as needed it will come up next time place the bean a little higher in soil 1/4 - 1/2 inch max

Signs of second set of leaves appearing after seven days

I am going 20/4 tonight unless otherwise instructed. I also got my tds and ph meters today checked well water and ph 6.8 ppm 235 checked pots range 5.5 to 6.3 ppm range 0 to 240. When should I start nutes? I suspect after transplant in a week or so. @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

I like to do 24/7 lighting for the first week, but it’s not necessary. For nutes, you should wait until those first round, feeder leaves die off before you start feeding.

1 Like

It was Monday when it popped through the soil, so 5 days. So you think I should still do 24/7 on lighting? I should have remembered about the about the round leaves and nutes @raustin

1 Like

I’ve been given some really good advice from some of the members here so I will quote them “the plant will tell you what it needs “ mine told me she when she needed nutes when she turned a pale green. (FYI I am growing in coco so it showed early)

3 Likes

I have great respect for all the growers on our forum. I appreciate any advice and wisdom that will be bestowed upon me during the trials and tribulations I will undoubtedly go through over the next 90 days or so. @Watt-Sun @raustin @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

@Watt-Sun what are you growing and how old is your girl?

I’m like @raustin: I do 24/0 for the first week or so until I see true leaves. I’m on 18/6 now and will eventually settle on 16/8 which has done well for me. Really though as long as the temps are good and humidity is up then any of them will work.

If you are in soil, wait until you start to see signs. FFOF for example you could go almost 2 months in veg without nutes. Less is more early on. If you are in media like coco, watch until the first leaves (cotyledons) start to lose their color. That’s when you start your nutes and start low.

Hope that helps. As always; PH to whatever media you use after adding anything to the water. Your well water sounds perfect.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 thanks I will be moving outside at some point using soil in fabric pots WW auto. One will go in the ground and mostly unattended just to see what happens.

1 Like

Its bag seed so I’m not really sure what I’m growing which makes it that much more guess work . I’m on day 24 and have over watered, under watered, under nuted and burnt it with my lights but she keeps coming back for more. It is a resilient plant to say the least

4 Likes

First morning after a little sleep approximately 4 hours and 15minutes

Here’s how the ladies looking

1 Like

Lookin good zep.