It's alive: have to add more characters to make title long enough

Too many ponics to add in. M.S.U.

3 Likes

What are we looking at @Givemefire… looks pretty crazy…

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m with @peachfuzz @Givemefire
What are we looking at
You have dry ice in that cup ?

Fogponics if I am not mistaken? Did a little research on it couple of weeks ago since it uses ultrasonic fogger I seen the costs and potential failure of fogger in nutrient rich solution and hard water build up as very infant in it’s development. Fogger cuts out since they are quiet and can go unnoticed and your plants die fast but on a single plant as a test might be worth it?

2 Likes

They have very high end foggers which are powered by air pumps on the market it is an extreme version of aeroponics where fog takes place of mist I figure will give it another few years to go through it’s growing pains before looking at it as grow room friendly

1 Like

@Donaldj you win. Fogponics, aquaponics, bubbleponics my crazy bubble maker and a drip system hooked up.

2 Likes

must be hunting for perfect system? or just bored as hell and looking for hours of work

1 Like

I like building stuff. Only took an hour to do this

Guess I am just lazy but I am in love with the simplicity of tossing them into some ffof and just checking my waters ph for the first 7 or 8 weeks . Some day I hope to have the confidence to try the fancy stuff .

3 Likes

@Givemefire, you gotta let us know how it’s going. Me an my girl were layin in bed and saw this and checked out the whole fogponics and I believe I would give it a try in a few years, but I would want to get more proficient at growing with soil and hydro first, but looks really cool though

1 Like

supposed to be simpler than standard hydro if foggers weren’t so damn prone to failure I’d be all over it by now

1 Like

@Donaldj these are working great. Ines been running for 2 weeks no issues.

it’s a picture

3 Likes

lol you ordered spares I hope with roughly 10 more weeks to go I’m rooting for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a Mad scientist at work…lol

Will

2 Likes

@Donaldj not spares. Making a working one for my friend to test and the other I’m going to grow broccoli and such on it outside to see how my gear withstands the Florida summer.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 M.S.U. (Mad Scientist University) is what I call my tinkering and testing areas

3 Likes

LMFAO That’s a perfect reply got’a lov this place

Will

3 Likes

I will have to investigate this whole system you’re speaking of… I’m leaning with Donald on this as far as problems in the future… but then again who knows… I love to Tinker… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you need to replace the dry ice and how often? and where would you source that sorta stuff from? seems like very complicated work to me. Best of luck with it tho
:cherry_blossom:

@deb1 it is just a ultrasonic mist maker I got off Amazon for $10. It works best with 1-2 inches of water, so I have a drip system dripping into cup with ultrasonic.

1 Like