“iT was aLL GooD just a Week ago” 🤣

I thought that was called praying up, and was a good thing? I ask this not in argument, but as a request for clarity.

2 Likes

Hmm, yea a little. Download the Photone app, its ptetty accurate. You want about 650 - 850 UMOLs in veg and 900-1000 UMOLs in flower. UMOLs is the measurement/metric

1 Like

i’m so confused now… bcuz i thought that she was reaching vertical not horizontal, unless i have the definition of these two words completely backwards :man_shrugging:t4: i use this app with a DIY diffuser and my #s are pretty good for the current growing stage

2 Likes

@iamKingBravo I actually met the real dude on the couch-Stephen Wright -in person. He was walking out of a Bart station in SF ,Downtown, and I immediately said something to him. Sad no one else noticed. Shook his hand,told him ,“Thank You,” and we went our separate ways. :rofl:
220px-Steven_Wright_1994

I think you should play DOPE FIEND BEAT to celebrate the end of every grow. My neighbors dont mind. One neighbor was playing ,Freaky Tales," not too long ago. Good times
SL out

3 Likes

I met this girl
her name was Joan
She loved the way I rocked on the microphone
When I met Joan
i took her home
She was just like a doggy all on my bone
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
These are the tales
the freaky tales
These are the tales that I tell so well
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
that was dope as fk to run into him i wouldve had to tell him let’s take a pic smoking a spliff together (but not the same spliff, i don’t pass my spliffs roll ur own if u smoke wit me) :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You pushed me to do some research as well as scour the forum and sure enough there is a Grove Bag thread on here. Saw some comparisons with Jars and Bags and sometimes…just sometimes new IS better. This is the case here so Thank you!!! I bought some bags King. A few more weeks and they will get utilized. Thanks for pushin an ol guy around.

3 Likes

yeah that thread had me sold!!! i went ahead and brought a few different sizes mine should arrive tomorrow!!! then i’ll be flipping my tent to flower​:fire::fire:
i’m so excited!!! i’ll still put some in jars to do my own comparison but i’m feeling like the bags may be the way i go for good lol

3 Likes

@iamKingBravo Duh, and forgot to throw in one. Before he got swoll, I ran into him,literally on Market St in Sf. I was working in thw financial district,and all I could do was approach him ,shake his hand, and thank him.

That was before the show.

MV5BOTIyMjgzMjczNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjM4NzUz.V1_UY264_CR4,0,178,264_AL

He was gracious, and I let him go on his way.
I don’t do pics with celebs-ruins the moment.

I ran into Kevin Bacon at Park City Mountain Resort, and told him “Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone you saw me…” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

SL out.

2 Likes

Hows your plants lookin @iamKingBravo ?