“iT was aLL GooD just a Week ago” 🤣

Dope !!! i would look into the grove bags if i were u!!! half n grove bags half n jars to compare the cure it’s a forum post on here that sold me on grove bags :sweat_smile: so i can’t wait until harvest to try them myself

2 Likes

Im ol skool and jars work. New isnt always better. Doesnt mean i wouldnt be down with ur suggestion. For example i have never washed bud after chopping but i am on this grow. 2 similar buds in size, shape and structure, will provide before and after pics of the whole process. I hear it makes it better all around so i am going to see for myself. My journal is 1st grow in 20 years.

1 Like

well i’m a noob at growing so i’m never the one to tell anyone what to do!!! i was just throwing out the suggestion based off the fact the bags takes the burping process completely out of the cure and they shown some pretty frosty looking buds after 3 weeks in the bags as opposed to not as frosty in their jars

2 Likes

That’s why I do it. I can’t be trusted to water my plants, certainly wouldn’t remember to burp jars. I’d be smoking wet mold by now without the Groves.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man sound like me i suck at watering just imagine how i would do burping :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

@iamKingBravo I am doing the exact same experiment this season.
Half jars(Half Gallon)half bags(1/4lb).
I appreciate where @Bonjoyle is coming from- and that is why this is a test.

SL out.

2 Likes

@Slug_Life word !!! i as well can respect @Bonjoyle ‘s position!! just like when @Docnraq was showing me his awesome looking rosin, for the dab! i’m old skool still love smoking my flowers!!
but i do hope that he tries the grove bag!! if he is a flower smoker like me i believe 90%+ he is gonna love the way the buds hold the “look” at least… bcuz he definitely has some pretty looking plants!!!

also @Slug_Life you definitely gonna have to post and hopefully tag me in the post or comment section when u get ur “test” results lol

1 Like

@iamKingBravo Im faded at the moment, but trying hard to reference a mid 90s bay area gem for the conversation.
I love digital underground. “Oregano flow,” is playing in the background.
Contrary to RBL, this aint no “Bammer” weed. I wouldve went back to the hotel witj N2Deep,but then I couldnt sprinkle 40 water with some broccoli.
Short would agree,“aint no ladies like the ones i got…”
Ritchie rich and the 415 sideshow and " keke on the ninja bout to tear up sht."
"I’m m too hard for the muthaf
kkin radio…"

Oh my God all those old bay area rap is making my head hurt. Askari X,Get away from me!!! Nooooooo!! :flushed:

Oh, and fo sho do’ loc imma let you know the muthaf*kkin chronic smoke," test results.

SL out.

1 Like

that’s that high shìt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you just had a whole throwback cookout DJ moment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

digital underground & short dawg the only ones i kno at ur cookout :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but come on u a bay area head u kno u can’t reference short dawg n say ladies :sob::sob::sob:
“was my favorite word……. BEEEIITTCHH”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@iamKingBravo Dont get me started. Im old. In 87 Short was selling tapes out of trunks of cars. I remember him and MC Hammer trying to work the crowd at Merritt College in Oakland. Tony Toni Tone was showing up trying to get groupie love. Sometimes Hammer wouldn’t have 3-5-7 with him. Just be like 3-7 :rofl: The sideshow off 73rd and by the coliseum were off the hook. The edgewater hotel was just on HBO Sex for it being a swinger hangout. The festival st the lake used to be the sh*t! Ahh, the good old days of Oakland…

SL out.

1 Like

damn sounds like a lot of my cousins younger days!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: man the stories this fool would and still tells me about his trips to Oakland and other parts of the bay area :rofl::rofl::rofl:

now that’s something i remember from a story or 2 of his!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i’m crying laughing my life away !!!

:point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4: this one right here told me it was bed time and i’m tooo high. for this :sweat_smile::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Blockquote
love the way u think!!! i wont be happy until i have an entire bedroom dedicated to growing ONLY

My basement has a 8’ ceiling, i think like you guys, i grow 6 foot hydro trees lol.

4 Likes

She looks light stressed. Does she ever hold her leaves horizontally? Also agree she is overwatered as other posters have already deduced.

1 Like

@Jarlax :scream::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
you basement is like the best manCave Ever​:fire::fire::fire:
nice looking setup

1 Like

would u mind elaborating or rephrasing for me please!? :pray:t4: im a little slow sometimes​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

If the lights are to close, the leaves look like they are trying to do a high five. Basically making itself cast a small shadow by standing up horizontally.

1 Like

maybe i’m. not getting it forgive my ignorance but which direction should they be standing!??

do you mean like this!??

2 Likes