“iT was aLL GooD just a Week ago” 🤣

Agree with @Graysin. Invest in a good ph pen. The cheap ones constantly need recalibrated and still will drift. They are ment for highschool science classes where as long as the answer isnt more then a point in any one direction its still good enough. You want some percision, IMO, when phing your nutes. 0.5ph in any one direction can mean lockout.
As for your tds/EC meter…so I look at it like this, if you are gonna spend more then 50 on a meter might as well get the nice dual tds ph pen. I wish I had. Another 30 bucks and my apera would do both. Your gonna spend about 60-80 dollars on an apera or blue labs ph meter. I went with an apera ph60. Been using it for over a year and not had to recalibrate once. I check often against 7.0 baseline fluid and it is always spot on. Shoulda got the ph90, I think it is, does tds also. The ph pen is super easy, it even smiles at you when the reading is finished. Its also alot stronger then the cheap yellow one i started with.

1 Like

excuse the noobness🤣
but what is the difference in the two… i kno ph does ph and TDS does PPM but what is the importance of the PPM exactly…. i don’t mind reading so if it’s toooo long to type u can post a link i’ll read💪🏽
also thanks again for continued support it means a lot to a SuperNoob like myself😎

These guys do prerty good job explaining. Ill answer for anything they dont cover.
Ask away! Imma eat lunch 1st :slightly_smiling_face:

Pay it forward and we call it square, thats how I roll.

2 Likes

pay it forward that’s my kinda party !!!:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
i’m gonna watch that video while i roll up some of this Gorilla Glue my grow buddy harvested recently :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Ill be smoking some Bloody Skunk rosin I squoze just the other day.

3 Likes

i never went past the buds except one time i had an edible which was a cereal and i was lit!! but i still only mess wit my buds… now that i’ve started my own grow i may try some other forms been smoking for 20+ years and just never had the urge to stray away from the flowers

1 Like

Edibles a whole other thing my friend. Even the way the body processes it. You gotta get up on your dab game bro! God damn! Check this out, this is 100% home grown home processed solevent free flower rosin. The strain is bloody skunk.

This is everything good in a marijuana plant none of the bad. No chloraphyll no tar no burning period. Smoke it outta a smart bong at sub combustion temps. Its only got the stuff that tastes good and the stuff that gets you high in it.
Roflmao dble posted photo, sorry

3 Likes

no need to feel anything about the double posting lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl: that looks like i’d be “guy on the couch” floating if i’d hit that :blue_heart::rofl:
again. now that i’ve started growing instead of buying i’ve also noticed (threw my grow buddies harvests) the imperfections of the “street weed” i’ve bought “back n the day”. :rofl::rofl:
i actually bought a dab bong recently sooooo i’m halfway there lmao

1 Like

I CANT WAIT TIL HARVEST :drooling_face:
i wanna buy this “mini tent” seedling, clones and early veg but i’m tryna use some sort of self control
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Its hard, I could easily drop another grand or two, still wouldnt be done. I see an auto nute mixi g system that I just punch in the ratios into and in does the rest…maybe 3, 3 more grand :wink: honestly I wont be happy till I have an 8x10 growspace and at least 3 outdoor grow boxes.

1 Like

i love the way u think!!! i wont be happy until i have an entire bedroom dedicated to growing ONLY :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah i’m pretty much a week or 2 from the same set up just about!! lol i was looking at a 2x2 for veg so i can flower these 3 i have growing in my fabric pots

1 Like

The biggest problem I have with my 3x3 space is when the flowers are many, my 4 inch vent fan failboats. Shoulda went with a 6 inch

1 Like

don’t scare me :sob: :rofl::rofl::rofl: i was worried if the 4” that came with the “kit” was gonna do enough !!! i’m guessing i will see soon enough :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Idk what that is, brother. Lemme know when you find it :joy:

No sir. Still ain’t enough space to do it all. :rofl::sweat_smile:

I’m going on vacation for a week so I resisted the urge to replenish the room with new plants. I have another 6-8 in the closet (back left) in a 4x3 tent just waiting to get flipped to flower. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Tbh prolly not. I always upsize my fans. And honestly the exhaust outside still smells like I got a family of skunks back there. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Graysin i know where i want to go for my vacation this winter!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i just need to harvest before i fly out :rofl::rofl:

yeah i doubt we will find that oh so elusive thing they call self control :sob::sob::sob:

damn u 4” exhaust system :man_facepalming:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

The FF Bushdoctor is 1.0.0. I use that during flower every 10 days.

3 Likes

i was definitely leaning towards that one since my soul is already fox farm!!

are your ladies happy with it so far!!?? @Bonjoyle

I would have to say VERY. A few more weeks and this girl will be in jars. Then I will drop another bean and suprise my fellow growmies with a work of art as to LST and manifolding. I cannot wait but cannot speak on it now. Gotta have pics.

2 Likes