“iT was aLL GooD just a Week ago” 🤣

What did i do to her :sob::sob:
Ask all questions needed to help me help u help me!

1 Like

It looks like cal-mag deficency “only” considering the spots, the droopyness looks like you gave it a little to much love and over watered it.

Deficency just means plant is having a hard time getting that element, not that the element isnt present. It could be PH, root zone issues, or overwatering as the root cause and not what you may first think.

5 Likes

Im gonna guess overwatwring and cal mag. Everybody is gonna want more info so please fill in these blanks. We will get you squared away.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answers to your questions once hey have an idea of what you are doing.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

2. Otigin of seeds?

3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

13. Co2 Yes / No?

14. How long have you been growing?

15. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

4 Likes

yeah i was asking solely about the spots!:blush:
i have read and compared for the last 3 days so seeing the first response goes towards cal-mag then i’m feeling like i did my research well!!

2 Likes

I highly recommend filling out the support ticket above :arrow_up: anyhow. It will help more seasoned growers help you. Especially if a knee jerk reaction is the wrong one. Not saying it is, but we don’t have enough information to truly evaluate what may be happening. :v:

Nice lookin plant though.

7 Likes

@iamKingBravo I just wanna let you know based on your topic heading , you described perfectly what happened to lady in question.I understood the depth of what you said, although it was in the most concise and shorthanded manner based on colloquialisms and urban dialect often reflected in media.
Damn.
Good luck.

SL out.

2 Likes

SORRY it wouldn’t let me add another post the other day…. but the answers are as followed:

Indoor —— 3x3x5

Online purchase (new420guy)

feminized

Tap water

??? only water

layered- top 1/3 FFHF — bottom 2/3FFOF

NONE

— 18 hrs ON 6 hrs OFF Light is : APQ600S LED Grow Light (supposed to be a 200W light) no dimmer

78-84 degrees F

59-64% RH

NONE

4" exhaust - carbon filter

Co2 Yes / No? NO!!!

First grow pics give exact timeline

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for catching it :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like

thanks, i went ahead and did some defoliating around the bottom of the plant and removed most of the “infected” leaves as well… i didn’t make any snap judgements… i wanted to give her time to see if she could correct it herself before i added anything seeing how i haven’t put any nutrients into the watering or and dry feed either yet….
yesterdays pictures

2 Likes

She looks happy. Likely calmag by your numbers. Good on you doing your own research.

1 Like

much appreciated :pray:t4:
i’m gonna get some this week and give her a sample, probably looking at 1/4 strength of the recommended dosage, looking at either FoxFarm brand or Botanicare…. unless there is another highly recommended brand!???

Im using TPS calmag at the moment, not sure how I feel about it. Its got an npk of 4.0.0 using 1-2 ml a gallon. I used botanicare prior. Npk of 2.0.0 but you need 3-5ml/ gal. Im not sure it makes a difference really. I bought the TPS because it was in a gallon jug at a fair price on amazon.

1 Like

CalMag is all the same as long as you stay away from Nitrogen heavy stuff.

I’ve used Botanicare, TPS, General Organics, and some brand I don’t even remember. Bloom City? Never seen plants react differently across any of them.

1 Like

I use bloom city works fine

1 Like

Awesome so it’s not EXTREMELY imperative that i use a specific brand as long as it’s not tooooo Nitrogen heavy!!! Got it !!:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like

What is the ph and tds of your tap water?

1 Like

great question!:sweat_smile:
i have neglected to get any meters to test so i wouldn’t have the slightest idea….

@Docnraq any specific meters work better than others or are they all generally accurate !???
is this a decent deal!?:point_down:t5:

A meter for your PPMs is gonna be critical. The pH is important (helps you steer your plant toward being able to intake nutrients) but if I could only have one of the two, a ppm meter would be where I’d go.

Any brand works - a cheap $15 one or a good one (BlueLab, Apera) would do. If you want to be serious about growing in the optimal parameters, I’d go for the good one. Less frequent calibrations and more accurate results.

Anyway, I suggest it because knowing what’s going into your plant will help you know what could be going wrong. It’s way easier to hurt your plant by over feeding or underfeeding than we give credit for.

As an aside, invest in a good pH meter (Apera, BlueLab) - you’ll be recalibrating a cheap one daily.

2 Likes

ok kool!! i’m not against buying it’s just something i didn’t buy yet basically…. Being NOOBish… i figured i’d buy one when i started feeding it anything other than Water :sob::rofl::rofl: but ima take a look at the two brands you suggested as well as an “immediate fix” (cheaper one) unless i get this second tent for veg

1 Like