It’s time to start

@OlyBoy98503 @Teri @Nip @Blackmoon @Kevfrmthestl @Covertgrower @thedeernad @nostril @Cannabian @beardless
Here we go…look what I got out today! Yippie the fun and work begin. Have a great grow my friends. Enjoy the journey.
Ger

8 Likes

Let us know what kind of strains you got!

1 Like

High,
Sure will. I know I will have an Acapulco Gold for sure. And at least one Blackberry Kush( last ones were fantastic all the way around)
Ger

4 Likes

Burn through your stash already? Looking forward to another rewarding season.

1 Like

High,
Um NO lol
Ger

1 Like

After last summer I figured you’d be good for a few years.

Maybe this grow a little less ambitious so you don’t have to clean for 6 weeks?

1 Like

High,
That’s the plan!
Ger

1 Like

What, you don’t like it in trim jail?

1 Like

@Gerant hows your hands after that mammoth haul from last season! Gives me carpal just thinking about it…

Thank you for the tag, excited to see you work your magic again! Set to watch!

1 Like

High,
Hands and finger have recovered, and are ready for more. Lmao. Lots of trimming and smoking done they all turned out real good. All have their own flavor and buzz. All GOOD! Excited to get going again.
Ger

2 Likes

Love to hear it :grin:

Im getting my sights set on this seasons outdoor run, it’s just about that time to start dropping!

Get-R-Done!!!

High,
Okay got my ground ready and germinating(ed) some seeds. Gonna go in the solo cups soon. Wish me luck.
The ground was amended with minnows left over from ice fishing season and the carcasses of the fish caught. A little cow manure and a good old tilling. I am excited to get going. Maui, Blackberry Kush, Stumble Weed, Gorilla Glue, and Strawberry Cough. Got a mixture of seeds. And hopefully one Acapulco Gold clone. Gonna be FUN.
Happy growing,
Ger!
image|375x500

5 Likes

No luck needed but am sending some anyway! Things go so much faster when you have help.
Fewer number of plants this year?

3 Likes

High,
Yep fewer number but that might change. I do like the way you are training. Can you teach me how to do that? I would like to try to keep them under 9 foot this year. Lol.
Thanks
Ger

2 Likes

Lots of training!

1 Like

High,
Yes lots of training. How do I train? I want to learn
Thanks Man
Ger

High,
Three days ago these two were just a seed. Pretty aggressive already above ground. The others have germinated today so they will be in cups soon.
Ger

As your plant gets taller, you can bend it over and tie it to keep it lower to the ground. This will limit the height, while keeping flower sites. You can top it too, this would also keep the height down. It’s all a personal preference.

High,
Great I am going to try this method. Tie down, top, film and supercrop. We will see how it works.
Thanks
Ger

1 Like