It’s pretty and stuff but what’s going on?

Just started adding bloom nutes also . Fox farm cultivation nation 0-5-4 . I don’t know what I’m doing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

please fill this out to better assit you

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

• Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

• Otigin of seeds?

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

• Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

• Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

• Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

• What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

• What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

• What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

• Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

• Co2 Yes / No?

• How long have you been growing?

• What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?

• If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey

That is an iron deficiency. If you are using FF products you should also be including Big Bloom.

Typically smaller pale green leaves is a sign of new growth but these appear to be an iron deficiency :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Like the boys say it could be iron but appears to be a rapid growth to my eyes. After a day or so of seeing the yellow look does it fade to green?? If so it’s just rapid growth happening and the chlorophyll change just hasn’t happened yet. If no change or it gets worse then I’d say it’s iron def any ideas of what it looks like now vs when u took the pic

1 Like

What got my wife’s attn is o went to search Gemini genetics when we first hooked up with each other to show her some of the pics of plants he has going then and hit the search option and when u touch that man the options that pop up along with that search option will get someone in trouble. She said I see what u searchi said no I search weed. These r videos shared to the open community as suggestions all half naked or mostly naked girls or stupid tik tok shit. Tikity tokety shit is annoying asf