It’s Mom’s basement now!

It happens. I curse like a sailor so have to really pay attention when I’m posting

3 Likes

Or getting struck by lightning, then getting hit on the head by 3 airplanes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My daughter is pretty good at picking numbers. She’s always pretty close

6 Likes

Got your investment back , now double up right !

2 Likes

We have 90 tickets locked in a vault at work, everybody put in $10. Office pooling seems like the way to go, thats happened a few times, I’m not a gambler but I’m not gonna get stuck working there when they all quit and move to an island! Hahaha

2 Likes

I just gave you all the Louisiana voodoo I have. If you win i get a million?

1 Like

I’ll buy Louisiana and make you Governor Gremmall.

And I can set rilules and laws and stuff? All the peasan…residents will have to pay my reasonable taxes and do my bidding and stuff?

Well, I’ll own it so as long as we’re aligned, for sure.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital
I don’t think the Queen Elizabeth will sell any portion of land here , She no longer owns Barbados it’s now a Republic , but if you buy Colonial land , I want a piece too , just a 1/2 acre , that’s it lol !

It’ll always most likely be the rich who win. Hell when it hits big numbers my boss brother has a hair salon and all kinds of makeup lines ect. He does celebrity hair and makeup eva Longoria Carmen Electra his best friend is Eva man what that guy gets to see omg. Oh by the way I have got to meet Jessica Simpson thru him also as he does her hair and nails also. My boss brother is Ken paves anyway back to story. The rich go out and spend thousands on tickets to win so that percentage favors the rich lol

@Mark0427
What is for you , will be for you ?
Now the most powerful part of it all , you have to believe it first , If you never believe it , "IT will never come alive in your life " , you have to really be tapped in to your imagination , and if it’s for you , regardless if they buy a million tickets :tickets:, you only need your one cause you claim it already . Give it more life and start looking for the house or land you want , it’s those emotions that draws the energy you wanting right into your life , It’s called The Law of Attraction !
Anything you believe in will work some how :thinking:, but whatever you don’t believe in , will never happen ever !

2 Likes

damn so u mean that time i got struck twice i was that close too winning. then buy all means here’s another 20 bucks to donate to the lottery

1 Like

Don’t forget the airplane landing on you

1 Like

Snow day! Mom got one too! :dancer:t2:

3 Likes

My poor girls, they must be freezing! I have water warming up in front of one of the heating vents so when the lights come on their breakfast “tea” will be warm and ready!

3 Likes

burrrr what is in the tea may i ask.

Nice! Just need a piece of pvc or something and run her around! They just like tomato plants!

I’ve been slacking on the updates but not slacking in the basement! Harvested 2 wedding cakes and a Zkittles over the last 2 weeks, not a lot of weight from them, those were the struggle plants that were looking kinda hermie, but interestingly enough I didn’t find any seeds while trimming, they just grew slow and never looked happy, I believe they never recovered from the first cold snap in the basement, they knew the good life of mild nights and warm days and never forgave me for freezing them out haha. Hopefully this younger generation is already used to it, so far their growth looks better. But If I end up with the same results, small returns, then this might be my last winter grow. I can’t justify using the same amount of energy running the lights for 1/4 of the amount I got over summer/fall. Another good learning experience for my first year of indoor, seeing how the same strains perform in colder climates, I’m totally geeking out on it tho, it’s like putting fruits and veggies in the fridge to slow their ripening, only way I can describe it lol
Anyway, Ive been transplanting over the last few weeks so all veg is now in 3gal bags. Did a little tent and basement cleaning the other night, moved everybody out, vacuumed, wipe downs, prepared for the final move to flower of all the original seed clones. Not gonna keep any in veg. I just unplugged the light on the 3x3 and misted them with a tea I made. They’ll go into the 5x5 tomorrow. I did f’up and forgot I left a cherry pie in the closet last night that should have been put in the 5x5 :laughing: I gotta be better about writing stuff down.

These girls are getting a lot of tent mates tomorrow, We won’t see that shiny floor for a while :joy:

5 Likes

Here are the fruits of my cold labor, told ya they weren’t pretty. The 2 wedding cakes:

And the Zkittles,

6 Likes