It’s Mom’s basement now!

My wife’s cat is this way. He hears the torch click on he is sitting in front of u waiting to be blower with smoke. I going the rooms with plants he follows and expects a leaf from atleast 1 of the plants. He will hit the room and meow like crazy til u throw him a leaf. Lol

5 Likes

looking good j

2 Likes

Your cat is a reefer addict lol

4 Likes

Our 13-14 year old cat Spirit she loves weed when one of us smokes she just shows up Hi I am here and she sits in front of me or Mom waiting to inhale,She is something else ,if I don’t smoke enough for her she meows till I light up more for her. Then she sits and just stares into space.

5 Likes

I love your mom’s basement! :heart: I’m proud that I got to help put up the first tent!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community

4 Likes

My wife’s cats the same. Hears the torch comes running meow. Like blow that at me man. So he gets some smoke. He is funny nose all in the cloud sniffing away if I blow cig smoke towards him she turns his head and or sneezes lol. He knows the good from the bad for sure

2 Likes

Welcome. So u a relative to jgro or something ?? Welcome. U’ll love it here. It’s an awesome place to make friends and grow weed.

2 Likes

welcome aboard

1 Like

Just a long time friend, that loves to eat the gummies she makes. I also gave her the first clones she grew.

5 Likes

Awesome. Welcome again and ur gonna love it here.

2 Likes

She’s my instigator :joy: she got me growing

3 Likes

so its all your fault our freind Jgro is a jungle bunny ( no not any reference to color or eth.)
it was a slang my dad called me because he knew i grew a jungle in the farm compost. he thought it was amussing until the heli showed up. well thanx 4 getting her hooked

2 Likes

Bud of the Year 2021

I’m not sure if I’m more excited about this or powerball jackpot tonight! :crossed_fingers:t3::pray:t2::laughing:

2 Likes

You have a 1/12 chance here. Power ball, on the other hand, you have a better chance of an airplane landing on your head and then getting struck by lightning 3 times.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital
Come on brother Bobby , Bobbie Bobby Bob come on now have ah wittle faith , all you have to have is the right ticket one time for $3 , that’s not bad odds for a once in a lifetime chance ?

1 Like

Oh, I got my ticket. You have zero chance without one. But you have .00000001% chance with one. That’s better than nothing.

3 Likes

My man !

1 Like

Sorry for the F bomb in Mike Tyson post , I get dyslexic high and be missing words , wrong spelling and my zflip be auto correcting my profanity incriptions text but honestly I’m not trying to go through it with buddy for that , my apologies Sir !

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding , I’ll do better !

1 Like