It’s Mom’s basement now!

word mom. my smoke is 100% better and looking at your work obviosly your as well. i too am anti-gov

2 Likes

i hope nj allows us too have some plants… time will tell

2 Likes

I’m sure Fiskars will send you a new one to replace the broken one.

3 Likes

I was just noticing on the pkg, lifetime warranty, thanks I’ll see if I can get another pair for my collection, they are the best.
Jury’s still out on the curved pair, I can see it being useful for some who like to sheer trim their flower but that’s not really my style unless I’m being lazy about it lol, I’m sure by the end of the weekend I’ll be sheering :rofl:

1 Like

A Cherry Pie just got the chop :cherries:

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

So was this titanium plastic lol. Wonder how ? Had to be a manufacturer defect or they tightened the screw too tight and had a crack in it or something. Do u have a hydro store. Y u. They usually have nice pairs in there and u can see it before u buy it unlike ordering online. Lol. Wow that sux. I’d be sending it back did u email them or u buy it at Walmart or a store like

2 Likes

harvest congratulations…awe work :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

looks good mom. heres a few photos. just about to harvest my last 4 black widows today so here goes a few photos.

11 Likes

Nice job! Love the wrought iron fence protecting the girls! Can never be too careful! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

That looks like fire on a branch lol. Congrats :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Ok, I need your help! I want to enter the bud of the month contest and I don’t know which one to submit! They’re all my favorite!

Sunset Sherbet

Wedding Cake

Zkittles
Which one? I can’t decide and my family and friends are no help! Lol

8 Likes

wowwwww they all look like winners! but the sherbert has colors i would vote for. i’m a outdoor guy at heart and those colors say fall.

4 Likes

I’m with the last pic black back ground. Bud stands out so nice like that. Beautiful work my dude

Edit although 2nd pic is badass also. They all are but the black background

2 Likes

No 1 sunset sherbert?

2 Likes

Harvested the last 2 girls of my first indoor basement grow last night, all the ones that were started from seed. I’m a little sappy about it lol. I love growing more than harvesting I guess. These 2 were the tallest out of the group.
Blue Dream

And Sunset Sherbet, who got entered into the bud of the month contest, but she doesn’t look anything like her glamour shot from 2 weeks ago, both of these girls were pushed a little longer for more amber and they pretty much devoured their own leaves lol
Sunset Sherbet

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

My little girl turned 10 :birthday: so she took the majority of my time this week and my green kids were neglected a bit, somethings going on with the Zkittles I moved into the flower tent last week, clawing thin leaves, was thinking too much nitrogen but her leaves aren’t really shiny so who knows but I flushed her last night, anyway will see how she looks tonight when lights come on.
My weekend starts tonight… guess what I’ll be doing for the next 2 days… here’s a hint lol

7 Likes

nice looking work. hey mom what was the mix. on your soil. i lost what the mixture ratio was. I’ve been in trim jail and I think i lost it.(a lot os sample’s being smoked) lmao

1 Like

Depends on what I’m transplanting, if I’m doing clone cuttings I use Jiffy pods or the COM seedling starter with maybe a little extra perlite. If I’m up-potting in veg I use fresh COM Stonington blend with extra perlite, if I’m reusing old soil I add in worm castings, kelp, alfalfa and a good dose of the lobster meal, I’ll make sure they take well to that before I hit them with the Stonington plant food.
Starting my trim jail now! Right after I sample a little of this cherry pie! :cherries::joy:

3 Likes