It’s Mom’s basement now!

Nice harvest. Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

@J.Gro you re-used your dirt all the time , you must flush it , test it before re-starting , I’m just curious on how you get the old dirt to work for new seedlings or vegging plants after harvesting from it ?

1 Like

I’m reusing it to transplant girls going into flower, not for baby plants only big girls lol. I amend it with worm castings, Stonington plant food, a little kelp, alfalfa and fish bone meal. It’s all organic so the soil gets better. The plants you’ve been watching me grow the last few months are in last years soil mixed with fresh COM Stonington soil. I bought a huge bag of their seeding starter soil in the spring and amend it with extra perlite so I have enough soil for clones just not enough for up-potting into flower

1 Like

That makes perfect sense I see , cause the ph balance is already in the organic soil for budding plants 🪴, thank you so much for this little Intel, this will only add to my simplicity now most definitely , your rock Chica momma @J.Gro thank you that will definitely save me some $$$$ one up for the Yoshi !
By the way both bundles of soil I’ve been trying to finish using is about 9 years old and it’s still working once I get live again , but now I can just uproot my budding pot and just add in another one for it’s next transition with maybe a fresh couple of top dressings with some fresh rain water with one liter of fish tank water to add in my natural fish shit , Yes this is awesomeness !

1 Like

i cheeee wawa looking good ma

1 Like

Happy weekend to my Grow Fam! Sampling some of the outdoor Girl Scout Cookie I cut 9/26 when I was cleaning up some rotted spots, tho it’s an immature sample and not fully dry it’s nice, sweet zen buzz… I can’t nail down the first flavor you taste but it has a strong black licorice exhale! And I hate licorice! Hahaha but I like this :joy:

1 Like

It’s still ripening

1 Like

Haha it will taste better once properly dried and cured so the high only gonna get better.

Happy growing

1 Like

How it started

How it’s going

Thats mom on the left and her 2 daughters in the same pot on the right, and I have her granddaughters vegging in solo cups… only one Blue dream seed sprouted out of the five, but look what one seed can do! Amazing!

7 Likes

Killing it

2 Likes

Busy basement! Lots of happenings! transplants, toppings, LST, clones, girls in and out of darkness and of course chopping. I’m just gonna say that I don’t enjoy the chopping part lol, I love growing them and wish they’d live forever
Wedding Cake, 10-12-21

Zkittles 10-12-21

The drying tent

And the flower tent, not looking as autumn as it was last week, but love seeing just about every stage growing at once. I finally put that blue dream clone in some dirt, she was growing in just water on my window sill and started flowering couple weeks ago. We’ll see if she survives the shock or transplant.

11 Likes

your knocking it out of the park mom… i am going to do a photo dump when things are wrapped up around here (nj here so gotta be careful)

1 Like

Wow that’s some beautiful girls. U killed it

Happy harvest

1 Like

Can’t wait! I thought you guys in NJ were same laws as us in MA. I’d love to get out of here and go to Maine, same laws as Mass.
I actually had a neighbor, not sure who, call the cops and fire dept on my fire pit I had going the other day, can you believe that? Only my 2nd time using it in 2years. So they wanted to check it out, well of course they see the Hermie I stuck down by the fire pit, one of the fireman started walking over towards it and it was almost like he realized what it was, stopped and changed course lol, they never said a word about it, I could tell they were scanning my landscape for others tho. That morning was foggy so I never dragged the deck girls outside, so all they got to see was the Hermie. Great balls of fire :rofl::rofl:

Hope this isn’t a bad omen, my first bit of trimming and the blade snaps off, treated myself to new ones, scored the last pair of straight blades and they had boxes of the curved so I grabbed one of those to try out. Gotta be prepared for the trimming party!

2 Likes

Haha I wish our laws was like yours 2. It sucks here I used 2 drive 2 mass just 2 hit the dispensary

well mom you be cutting down trees with them … what do you expect lol… your nj ma? if so north or south jersey? i was gonna grab some of the curved pruners but didn’t. let me know if you like them… 4 out of 13 chopped. hopefully by this weekend i’ll be wrapped up.
can’t wait…

1 Like

oh i just read in MA. are you allowed to have plants ?

1 Like

Yep, we can grow 6 per person, and there’s now a dispensary in about every town. There’s at least a dozen of them within a 5 mile radius of my house. Still haven’t been inside one, still smoking and eating last years grow lol. I’m anti taxes, no way you’re gonna get me to pay 40% tax on a few grams of pot or a bag of gummies when I make better ones anyway! :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s y I started growing. Hated the drive and also some of the weed was never cured properly

1 Like