It’s Mom’s basement now!

Look at you grow now , I knew you were a professional lol :laughing:!

2 Likes

Wow that bd really is beautiful. Got clones and all way braver than me. You killing it

Happy growing

2 Likes

The Wedding Cake that got twisted and her trichs, I think she’s ready, think I’ll take her this weekend

9 Likes

The other wedding cake, this one was late getting her colors compared to the other WC but she really got some beautiful colors over the last week, makes me think if Bob Marley had wallpaper it would look like her :maple_leaf: lol

10 Likes

@Low here it goes !

2 Likes

Very cool

@J.Gro
Wow! Absolutely killing it.

1 Like

Wow :ok_hand: love it all. U killed it mam

1 Like

Thank you guys! That means a lot to me :blush:
Happy CROPtober! :maple_leaf:

12 Likes

lovely work …damn nice frosty and colorful buds… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have smoked lol, now I’m indecisive and overthinking the harvest! Those 2 look done right? Think I should wait? I have a Cherry pie that could probably go too. Let me check my camera roll again :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s the first girl to mature into the dark tent. :birthday:Wedding Cake with a twist, thanks to @Arrow, your journal gave me confidence to twist & snap these little girls into shape, Some of the best info and techniques on this site is right there woven in a basket of monkey’s undies haha, seriously tho, thank you! Great stuff :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

My daughter harvested today too, Patricia the sunflower had her head chopped off :sunflower:

It’s in the dark tent because that’s where I was told to put it, but other than that I have no idea how to cure a sunflower :joy: I’m gonna let her run that show lol she better not ask for any mason jars, moms not sharing those! Mine! All mine! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@J.Gro she has it in her DNA naturally , that’s is so cool :sunglasses:. Train up as they shall go right , tell her I’m so proud of her that’s is awesome ! Nice !

1 Like

an absolute pleasure sis :blush:…glad you found my thread useful… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Wow beautiful ladies 4 u and your daughter you guys are amazing

1 Like

10/4 First basement harvest!!

13 Likes

They look absolutely delicious and stunning. Congratulations

1 Like

She had a fully developed rootball, I’m already stealing her soil for the next transplant, ran out of soil and it’s stagnating my veg tent. Moved these 2 into the drying tent for their pre-chop dark cycle. I need their dirt! Lol. Getting real down in the basement!! :scissors::seedling:

7 Likes

Won’t woot congratulations

2 Likes

congrats on the harvest… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes