It’s Mom’s basement now!

I love really sour sour gummies! Maybe it wasn’t too much citric acid!!

1 Like

So ALL the Blue Dream cuttings produced roots! So I HAD to plant them and now I have too many plants :laughing:

Took out a Sunset Sherbet girl and put her into 24 hrs of dark and she’s moving into the flower tent tonight, she was topped 10? days ago and made 3 clones out of her top, well don’t you know, they go and all get roots too! So now I have 10 viable clones in solos getting their veg on.

4 Likes

Almost forgot about Miss Windowsill lol, I’m not sure what she’s doing, she may be preflowering on the sill because of the light schedule, she’s definitely growing roots tho…not sure what to do with this experiment😂

5 Likes

well j i have all the dry admenments for you soil recipe and will be running 10 sour d autos as soon as my lambs and gold leaf finish up. will tag u when i start them. your plants look nice and healthy.

1 Like

Been slacking with the updates, back to school limits my basement time but I got a chance to mess around with the microscope tonight while watering, the girls aren’t drinking as much, I probably should have waited until tomorrow to water but had already mixed the molasses so went ahead and watered lightly. I put down fresh sticky tape to make me feel better about watering when they didn’t feel light. My “like new” 2x4 tent for drying arrived, probably set that up this weekend. if I start talking about moving my washer and dryer to make room for another tent tell me NO lol. Here’s some pics, still no favorite, guess whoever finishes first will be the winner. I love how they all look and smell different.

And the Blue Dream twisted sisters are going thru the stretch starting to flower. Glad I got them in the tent, their mom looks like she’ll be the last one to finish, but she’s huge! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice cloud on the trichomes. Beautiful work

1 Like

Thank you! I was working hard for those pictures lol, that microscope is not easy to keep still! And now it’s super sticky after holding it on the buds :laughing:
It’s mid week 7 and I only checked the ones that looked furthest along, not really any amber yet so we’ll let them keep trucking along

I know the feeling. I tried 2 play with mines when I got it and literally couldn’t hold still 4 crap. Haven’t touched it since than. Now I got a new phone so I been using that camera

1 Like

nice work… i can’t wait to drop some beans and hope they turn out as nice…

1 Like

My outdoor girls look like sheet! After letting them sleep in the house for the last 2 days because of rain I put them out in the fog this morning knowing it was going to be sunny today, but came home to caterpillars and a little bud rot :tired_face: this years caterpillars are white and brown not green like the last few years, strange, but if I’m gonna get them at least these are a little easier to see, they don’t blend in.

Sunset Sherbet

Girl Scout Cookie…who’s been turning purple the last few weeks, cooler nights are here. Her sister is the rainbow leafed one inside, really liking this strain cause of all the colors they put out and both smell really good, super fruity.

2 Likes

Bought a new pipe today, cute right?!
Do I save it for the harvest party or break it in now? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

U got test drive it before u use it on the big girls lol. Got see if it hits right

1 Like

Just rip off a smaller bud from the bottom or mid area where light don’t hit a ton. If u got frost on them buds the tops are alot more done. Then u have a small pc u can set on a table to look at with microscope and when it’s dry u have a sample for the bowl. Won’t taste like it should right away but the high will b there to tell if it is a good high or a weak high hell even a headache high lol. Looks sweet bro. Nice job. And u can never have too many plants unless the police walk thru the door lol.

2 Likes

The new pipe is officially “seasoned” :grin::joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was going to say use it now, but clean it for the harvest party. And then I see you already used it.

Just checked on the Hermie… it’s growing a massive cola of larf, I’m surprised how healthy she looks, she’s only gotten runoff water from the flower tent and just left over molasses and recharge water plus all the rain we’ve been getting.

1 Like

They look thirsty, good! Debating on whether I give them one last feeding tonight or just let them ride till the end, they were fed 2 weeks ago. This is start of week 9 12/12, A few are looking close, but there’s a few that have at least another 2 weeks