It’s Mom’s basement now!

welcome aboard

1 Like

Just a long time friend, that loves to eat the gummies she makes. I also gave her the first clones she grew.

5 Likes

Awesome. Welcome again and ur gonna love it here.

2 Likes

She’s my instigator :joy: she got me growing

3 Likes

so its all your fault our freind Jgro is a jungle bunny ( no not any reference to color or eth.)
it was a slang my dad called me because he knew i grew a jungle in the farm compost. he thought it was amussing until the heli showed up. well thanx 4 getting her hooked

2 Likes

Bud of the Year 2021

I’m not sure if I’m more excited about this or powerball jackpot tonight! :crossed_fingers:t3::pray:t2::laughing:

2 Likes

You have a 1/12 chance here. Power ball, on the other hand, you have a better chance of an airplane landing on your head and then getting struck by lightning 3 times.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital
Come on brother Bobby , Bobbie Bobby Bob come on now have ah wittle faith , all you have to have is the right ticket one time for $3 , that’s not bad odds for a once in a lifetime chance ?

1 Like

Oh, I got my ticket. You have zero chance without one. But you have .00000001% chance with one. That’s better than nothing.

3 Likes

My man !

1 Like

Sorry for the F bomb in Mike Tyson post , I get dyslexic high and be missing words , wrong spelling and my zflip be auto correcting my profanity incriptions text but honestly I’m not trying to go through it with buddy for that , my apologies Sir !

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding , I’ll do better !

1 Like

It happens. I curse like a sailor so have to really pay attention when I’m posting

3 Likes

Or getting struck by lightning, then getting hit on the head by 3 airplanes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My daughter is pretty good at picking numbers. She’s always pretty close

6 Likes

Got your investment back , now double up right !

2 Likes

We have 90 tickets locked in a vault at work, everybody put in $10. Office pooling seems like the way to go, thats happened a few times, I’m not a gambler but I’m not gonna get stuck working there when they all quit and move to an island! Hahaha

2 Likes

I just gave you all the Louisiana voodoo I have. If you win i get a million?

1 Like

I’ll buy Louisiana and make you Governor Gremmall.

1 Like

And I can set rilules and laws and stuff? All the peasan…residents will have to pay my reasonable taxes and do my bidding and stuff?

1 Like