It’s fast approaching

Gorilla Glue is doing its thing

Uploading: 450E3791-6FDB-4B9C-8E55-AEDCF40519DD.jpeg…
Uploading: DB80E15C-536A-4BD0-A828-692B9A174A88.jpeg…
Uploading: E316D5EC-67CA-42CF-B8B4-8A82EE3F5521.jpeg…

10 Likes

Most of the pictures didnt load :sob:

2 Likes

The ones that did upload however are beauts

6 Likes

Look good but have patience. I can’t see any amber in those pics so it could be a while. Can you see any amber with jewler loop or microscope. If no couple of weeks. If yes watch close for 25 to 30 percent. Just remember patience is key for a high and flavor that makes you say to self Damm I’m good.

2 Likes

Little time to go, but nice looking flowers!

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t harvest with 25 percent.

Looks to me like 3 pictures didn’t upload and 4 did

There they are nice looking plants

Thanks. I don’t know why people get hung up on that. You can only upload 5 and 4 are showing. I replaced all the ones that didn’t upload I’ve had trouble all week getting pics in

1 Like

Gorilla Glue usually doesn’t do any further ripening after 65 days are they are really close to that. They are adding cloudy trichomes at a rate that has me certain they will be where I want them within the week. There’s been amber trichomes all week . This plan went into action months ago and I’m going to stick too it. A staggered harvest with differing percentages of amber trichomes. They have begun swelling oddly as well so I’m hoping for 7 days but they might drag out a little longer there’s only one nearing ripening at this point. The other 3 are staggered behind it. This is the point where every watering tests my nerves in spite of plenty of airflow and air replacement.

1 Like

I find myself hoping for both options. Hurry up or keep adding size. Both are fun.

There’s a pretty low percentage but it is there. I have a lighted jewelers scope I view them with. No pics with it though

Maybe it’s just me. But the last two weeks it immediately kicks me out when I try to upload. You are only allowed 5 and 4 went through. I just add more in edit when it kicks me out

1 Like

I would too

2 Likes

Umm… ive posted 30+ pics in one posts. But no problem my dude. Happy growing

Didnt get hung up on anything. The plants actually look good. Just wanted you to know they didnt post.

Try not to be so butthurt over a simple observation or… stay off the internet? If u cant take a fact (let alone opinion) its not a friendly place…

2 Likes

This I can work with. Ill forward to the appropriate person. Nice evening…

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not confused about a thing. Here’s your picture to prove what I just said.

Seems like your the guy having trouble accepting a fact. It literally tells me when there’s an uploading error. I’m just trying to share some pics of my hobby but you feel like you need to remind me of the uploading error in spite of my starting over to replace the pics. Seems at this point you are the only one being rude and your the moderator. Your not supposed to make it a less pleasant experience for people. If my wink emoji wasn’t enough to let you know that nobody is mad then I’ll just let it be if you can handle that