Issues with WW plants making it to maturity

flowering

I grew 3 ILGM WW plants (planted them all at the same time on June 5th, and have given them the same environmental treatment…water, nutrients [fox farms standard], light [400 watt hps], soil [potting soil], ph, etc). 1 of them is doing great (5 wks flowering) with white hairs and white specks all over the leaves. The 2nd one is stretching a lot and not forming thick buds at all, and the leaves are much shorter/stockier on one plant (and arent getting any white specks at all), could it be a different WW phenotype?). The 3rd one quit growing in high, and withered away and died. Didnt make it to harvest.
Suggestions? This is my 1st grow.
Thanks

What are these white specks you speak of.?
Im confused, you say it like its a good thing lol could you post a pic that shows the spots?
What size pots?
Ph?
Run off PH?
PPM?

They are trichomes/crystals on the WW leaves.
I’m trying to upload pics.

The pic with all 3 in them in it is old.
The close up is the plant that is doing good.

Hey DClit,

I suggest you go get and then copy/paste The grow support ticket we have posted in the beginner section. IN GrowFAQs, I believe. You have quite a mess there, and without proper data; it would be hard for us to pin point the issue and give you informed advice.

Be glad to help once you post that. :slight_smile:
lw

Type, Bag seed, or NA: White widow feminized ILGM seeds

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Walmart brand potting soil in 5 gallon plastic pots

System type? N/a

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Haven’t been checking

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: fox farm bloom mix (low in N, high in P & K)

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size? 400 watt HPS reflective hood.

Temps; Day, Night: Day= 74-78, Night= 68-72

Humidity; Day, Night: Day 55-60%, Night 52-57%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: No specific ventilation

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Window AC unit for cooling. HVAC fan blowing through light system to cool. Dehumidifier as needed (when humidity gets over 60%)

Co2; Yes, No: No

Sounds like pH issues to me. I would definitely recommend getting comfortable with testing the pH of your runoff from watering. It will DRASTICALLY improve the quality of your grows. :v: