Issues with leaves wrinkling and turning down

How close is your light? And do you have an NPK rating for the nutrients you’re giving the girls? If you used dry amendments. It will take a week or two for those to break down in the soil for your plant to use.

@Duh-BanjoPicker @PurpNGold74 here is a picture of the back of the bag of bloom I use and a few pictures of the plants in question. The light green leaves are one plant and the darker green with curling leaves is another. Also I looked at the plants and don’t see any bugs from what I can see. Hopefully this helps some and also my lights are at 24” from canopy. And soil is Mother Earth Groundswell’s.

1 Like

Looks like some mighty fine soil. Im still inclined to think she’s just a picky eater and didnt like the N amended. Water only for that gal

I’m with ya. Situation looks isolated. New growth looks good. Some of these girls are picky.

@Ace420Grow what strains are they?

1 Like

@Duh-BanjoPicker 2 plants are Shark Bite x Pure Afghan and one is LA Confidential and one is Purple Elephant

1 Like

Not the easiest strains to grow. You doing good!

Thats not true i use water softener water and everything has been fine for 2 years

@Duggiewuggie does your water softener use the salt pellets? And how do your plants look using water softener water?

1 Like

I think your soil PH may be a bit high. That the low ppm run off?

@PurpNGold74 @Duh-BanjoPicker @Khaos850 I’m in week 6 of flower and I want to see what you guys do to inspect trichome? I know clear, milky and amber but since it’s my first time it’s hard to tell exactly what I’m looking at through my jewelers loop. I know over time I’ll get better at it. And taking pictures on my phone through the loop is a mission in its self lol.

1 Like

My plants look fine with the pellets yes

It damn sure is!

She is too early. Before even looking at trichs, u can tell. The pistils are stil rigid and long. And the buds have another swell in them. Put that loupe away for now

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I’m aware it’s still early I’m just trying to make sure when the time comes I don’t ruin the quality of the bud by harvesting to soon or to late

1 Like

Practice makes perfect. Get that loupe hand steady :rofl:

@PurpNGold74 @Duh-BanjoPicker is this something I should be worried about the purple on the leaves?

1 Like

Your flowers been changing color getting darker. Its probably just progressing to the leaves. I wouldnt be super worried

1 Like

Nah. This late into to flower. You will begin to see leaves changing lots of colors. It’s her way of exhausting herself. She knows her time is coming and she going out with a bang. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Duh-BanjoPicker an update on my plant and how they’re looking going into week 8 still can’t figure out why two of the plant leaves are curling down thought at first not enough water so watered more it got worse so I thought maybe to much water so didn’t water two of them for a week still the same so I’m just going to keep doing what I have been the buds still look good not so much for the leaves lol

Inspected for pests already? They shouldnt be drooping for days at a time. And some leaves have that stressful crinkle looking damage

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 i look all the time for pest and nothing from what I can see but I’ll check again today

1 Like