Two weeks ago I put 6 autoflower seeds in a glass of water each. Within 3 days we had tap roots. So each was planted in a jiffy pellet. Another week later and there was no movement. So I burst them open and they were still alive but planted FAR too deep. I put them into a new pellet each. Since then one has grown and the rest have done nothing. Ive put a photo of the one shoot that has sprouted as it doesn’t look right to me.
This is my first time with autos so I’m wondering,is there anything I can do to check on the others, can I put straight into soil? And whats wrong with the one pictured? Thanks so much in advance for any help I feel like such an idiot
I wouldnt use those pellets for germination they cause problems with the roots and here is a better way for u to germinate ur seeds without putting them in water ,get ur self make up removel pads just the cotton pads place a cotton pad on a plate spray it with water and place ur seed on the pad now place another pad on top and spray that pad and then cover the plate with plastic wrap and put some small holes in tje plastic wrap and put in a dark warm place with in 24-30 hours ur seeds will have popped then plant them into solo cups with ph promix soil mixed with worm castings
You were right! I checked and the leaves were in the soil have just turned him up the right way and put in the sunlight. Thank you! Will repot into a cup of soil mix tonight. Or would you recommend just straight into the final pot to reduce any more stress.