- Blueberry and Northern Lights, ILGM
- Method: Soil (365 BIOflower bottom pot 365 BIOall on top half pot
- Fabric 3 gallon pots
- PH I am watering in the 6-6.5 range every other day or as needed
- 600w HLG Rspec
- Temps; Averaging 70’s
- Humidity Averaging 49-55%
- Ventilation system; AC Infinity Cloudline 6" and a clip fan (tower fan arriving tomorrow)
- No humidifier yet
*Nutrients I started adding a very small amount of E-PLUS from RX green as well as General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow 7-4-10 recommended from the hydro store.
I am on day 22 and things and issues are creeping in. I am including a few pictures and would LOVE some guidance. Nutrient burn? Overwater? Light too strong? Most issues
are the lower leaves. Thanks so much for an input and advice. I don’t want to f it all up after getting this far .