• Blueberry and Northern Lights, ILGM
  • Method: Soil (365 BIOflower bottom pot 365 BIOall on top half pot
  • Fabric 3 gallon pots
  • PH I am watering in the 6-6.5 range every other day or as needed
  • Indoor
  • 600w HLG Rspec
  • Temps; Averaging 70’s
  • Humidity Averaging 49-55%
  • Ventilation system; AC Infinity Cloudline 6" and a clip fan (tower fan arriving tomorrow)
  • No humidifier yet
    *Nutrients I started adding a very small amount of E-PLUS from RX green as well as General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow 7-4-10 recommended from the hydro store.

I am on day 22 and things and issues are creeping in. I am including a few pictures and would LOVE some guidance. Nutrient burn? Overwater? Light too strong? Most issues

are the lower leaves. Thanks so much for an input and advice. I don’t want to f it all up after getting this far .

2 Likes

FloraNova isn’t really a true one part nutrient because you will need a different nutrient for the flowering stage. Also you need to make sure your water is in the correct PH as this doesn’t have a buffer. Maybe want to try half strength for a bit? If you want to try a true one part you should check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. They just did a huge price drop too.

1 Like

I’ll go with nute burn and possibly too much light. That soil seems pretty loaded with nutes and then to feed nutes on top of that is probably a bit too much.

Any idea how many watts the light is set at? Don’t need more than 180-200 watts (like 1/3 power) in veg with the light you have at like 28-30 inches over the plants.

5 Likes

Like a dumbass I had my 600w light at full blast. Thanks for that! I will just add PH balanced water for a few days when needed.

3 Likes

As my mentor Hell said and you realize, that’s light burn, just to validate.

Once those girls get rooted in those pots, they will take off with growth, adjust the lights as stated.

Happy growing!

5 Likes