Issue with my plant

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hello, I was wondering if you could look at the picture and give a thought as to a possible issue. I sprouted 5 seeds and they seemed to be doing well. Within 24 hours, it went from looking healthy to this. I figured the first was a fluke. But now it’s happeneing again. They are about 3 weeks old. They are under 2 mars 300 LED’s, room temp between 70-78 degrees Fahrenheit (night temp and light temp), and the strain is GSC extreme. Thank you for any help or input you may have.

The picture didn’t come through. Can you post it again?

2 Likes

And you may want to fill this out

1 Like

The poor plant seems to be scorched, to rule out light burn, how far has he put the led lights from the plant?

1 Like

There seems to be 2 things going on here.
First, over watering. I noticed that Wright away.

2nd. Your light being to close

It is hard to scorch plants with a Mars 300 which is actually only 140 watts. I keep mine a mere foot away as a side light and no leaf burn at all. It does look like a heat issue at first but, 70-78f would not do that.

We need to have more info through the use of a support ticket in order to provide informed answers and advise.

lw

1 Like

Plus I normally associate bleaching with LED’s too close rather than a “traditional” burn. I have run similar lights as close as a foot with no issues.