Is tiger bloom organic?

I thought all the fox farm was organic but found out that big bloom isnt.

I think you have them mixed up. Big Bloom is OMRI listed for organic use. It is basically worm and bat poo. The other two, Big Grow and Tiger Bloom are straight chemical fertilizers.

1 Like

FF also uses this totally bogus marketing line about “approved for use in organic soils”. It’s like approved by who? Your mom?

If you ask the right person taking a huge steaming dump in your grow bag is “approved for organic soil” but it’s a crappy idea (see what I did there?)

7 Likes

What organic fert. do you use?

Roots organic.

They make a grow and a bloom liquid organic fert. They make several other liquid organic fertilizers as well. The one I use most frequently is trinity. That’s just molasses, kelp and some other stuff to keep your micro herd happy.

I grow in dirt i’m not sure what medium you’re growing in but my experience is using these products in dirt.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. I’m not real pleased with FF.

I picked up bottles of Grow Big and Tiger Bloom at my local hardware store. My sativa bag seed got way over fed when I used according to package directions. I have flushed it multiple times and as of yesterday, the runoff was at 365 ppm, but I’m not sure how to proceed. pH is 6.86. The plant is three months old.

And it just went into flower, probably from nutrient stress. My other plants, all different strains, are showing mild signs of nutrient shock-brown leaf tips, so I am not feeding them at present.

Many of us use 1/3 to 1/2 strength FF products. Their schedule is too aggressive, but it’s otherwise a good product.

1 Like