Is this yellowing normal?

Hello everyone. I’m currently 6 weeks into flower. I know alot of leaves start to die close to harvest. But I read online that week 6 is too early for that to start happening. Any feedback would be welcome. Also in the second picture, do those buds look normal?

1 Like

Support ticket would be a good idea to fill out. What loght space vented in and out soil coco nutes ph in and out. There is alot on the ticket to fill out and is the yellow only on the top leaves or all over. Ill lpok for the ticket now and bring here u can copy and paste and fill in answers accordingly.

What is wrong with my plants

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

I copied this from another page hope it helps welcome to the forum good luck

@detroitpwp3 @Juggalot fill this out and someone will come running bthis helps tons

1 Like

The support ticket will help but it does look a little like something is off but the first place to look is the pH t the root level.

1 Like

Yours just need water. OP has feeding issues. Yours shouldn’t even need nutes yet with most soils we use. Check the dirt up to your second knuckle. If it’s dry that’s problem one. Unless it’s wind burn. Don’t want fans directly on your plant. My current oldest both did that tho when I was away for a week. Just needs more water.

1 Like

Strain; goldleaf from ILGM

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Michigannabis super soil
System type? Na

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?na

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS na

Indoor or Outdoor indoor 4x8 tent
Light system, size? Spider farmer sf4000

Temps; Day 74-77 Night 67 average 71

Humidity; Day 64, Night 45 average 53

Ventilation system; Yes, 8inch inline fan 807cfm
De-humidifier yes. Runs constantly at 50

Co2; no

I water using tap water that sits in a covered tub. Hand water. Keep the ph between 6.2- 6.9. Water as needed

I would get a test kit from a farm store if you intend to use that water in the future. Water quality is very important. That’s why most people use distilled or reverse osmosis . It can easily be issues beyond ph when it comes to tap water.

@Budz thanks for the help. The ppm of my tap water is 120 . Is there a certain test kit you recommend? I’m looking into RO water filters, are any good?

120ppm isn’t bad for tap. And farm store like tractor supply will have generic full test kits. Work just fine. I hear trailer (camper) systems work wonders. As I’m currently used DI water and am making my own carbon filter to use with my well water, I haven’t bothered looking into buying a filter. I have one hooked up that a hospital was using with a uv filter at a hospital nurses station (auction). I don’t use it, can make one that works better for cheap. Similar to this but longer and layers of sand added.