Is this white widow Ready to flush

I have some white widow autoflowers nearing harvest. Is this plant ready to start the flush?

4 Likes

I personally would say no. You need to examine the trichomes on the calyx. And too many white hairs for me. Give it a week or so

3 Likes

Mann I’d give it 2 for sure be safe. So many undeveloped pistils

2 Likes

Definitely not ready ! Couple more weeks

1 Like

What do lower buds look like on the plant. That one seem to have alot of foxtailing going on so would be hard yo tell from that one if it was almost done and still blasting light close and high power it will cause the foxtails. Lower buds are prolly not so bad looking are they. How long its been in flower for???

3 Likes

I am pretty new at this. Thanks for the help. Should I keep feeding it for another two weeks then? It has been flowering for about 6 weeks

Mark0427 gave you really good advice. It does look like foxtails from too much light. And it wont stop till you back off on the lighting. Can you post a pic of the whole plant?
And 6 weeks of flowering is way too early. Expect 9 weeks minimum.

1 Like

This should help you decide.

2 Likes

Thanks again, I didn’t even know what fox-tailing was. I guess it grew up to the light. I raised the light up in hopes to solve this issue. I will examine the trichomes. I should start to flush the plants when I guess they are about two weeks out.

3 Likes

Not all fox tailing is from too much light. Some strains just grow like that. It’s important to know which strain your growing. If it’s outside of the genetic norm for your plant it can lead to lower quality yield. This video might help. Bill Ward is a knowledgeable old hand. He is also sponsored by ILGM so you get a nice preview of some of the strains ILGM offers.

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

It is a white widow autoflower from I love growing

@Docnraq bill ward is a genius!! Love all his videos.

2 Likes

I am having the same fox tailing issue at end of light so I will turn my lights down to 80 percent and give it some some extra dark for next couple days and move the light up 8 inches from 14 to 22 and gradually bring it back down to 18

Hello all,

I want to start a white widow grow too in a 240x120x240 cm tent. I would like it to be in a hydroponic dwc or rdwc. I have no clue where to start, it will be my first grow ever, can anyone give me some links or tips ?

1 Like

200+ Marijuana Grow Guides - Indoor & Outdoor Strains | ILGM I would start by reading all of this. If you have a specific question start your own thread

Welcome to the community @splixy You will want to create a thread in the grow journal category so we don’t hijack @Adt187 thread. If you can’t create a topic yet you will need to post comments in a few threads to gain access to the ability to do so. If you’d like, Check out my journals and make a few comments. I’ll tag you in them so you can find them easy. I don’t have any experience in hydroponics so I can’t really help you that way. Best I can do is help you to be able to post a thread. A small piece of advice, read like a librarian on methamphetamines. It’s easier to understand what the pro’s here are saying if you know some of the terminology. Also, those who help appreciate when we have all helped ourselves as much as possible.

1 Like

Hydro is a little rougher to do. Need water chillers and all to keep from having root.issues. try coco

Dude this thing is sick lol. Looks like captain cavemans clobber bat. Lol. Crazy huge