Is this white widow about right size for nearly 5 weeks

nearly 5 weeks old and about 5 inches is that about right size n growth @PharmerBob @Eagles009 @fano_man @Hellraiser thanks in advance

2 Likes

These two girls germinated exactly the same time conditions etc, four weeks old…first time growing it too, could be the strain…

:v::herb:

1 Like

Cheers buddy look similar my camera angle dont really help🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Did you top yours?

Auto or photo? Either way yes it’s a tad small for it age. Nothing to worry about though.

2 Likes

Photo from seed first grow so probably overthinking it

Feed her

Have been soil stil moist u recken up the nutes

For the topping you gave her I’d says your right on pace

Trim a bit of growth from the bottom and she’ll push up

1 Like

Yeh i topped a few n fim a few all seem to recovered well hiws your grow goin bud

Should be almost full strength by now 600-700ppm.

I’m growing ww autos but one is looking like it’s a photo. Here it is on day 38 from sprout

1 Like

How many nodes tall was she when you topped her? I think reasonable growth is around 5 or 6 nodes in 4 weeks.
This little girl was 30 days

She isn’t quite as tall now

The two new mains should have 3 fully formed nodes in 5 to 7 days after topping. This is on the condition grow to six top at three

2 Likes

Don’t worry about the size, concentrate on the health and the size will come. I’d up the nutes a little, the lower yellow leaves is the beginning of a nitrogen deficiency.

1 Like

Cant worry about height when your topping plants …if they recover and keep growing healthy is the ticket

1 Like

Can i get your opinion on these please more so the tris coming up to 8 weeks flower breeder states 9 weeks for flower but i dont think they r near ready @PharmerBob @Hellraiser @beardless

2 Likes

Looks like 2-3 weeks for prime chop time, always add a week or 2 to what the breeder says and you’ll be closer to the right time. Nice buds though!

1 Like

Nice looking buds. Hang in there. Lots of white hairs. She is still growing and filling out.

1 Like

Cheers buddy so carry on with the nutes for another week then u reckon

1 Like

Also would you class these as clear

1 Like