Is this true or complete bs?

Looks like a need a 2nd timer haha

I have 6

1 Like

Growers discovered IR light helps plants bloom faster. This is because of the presence of photochromes, which r special photo receptors within the plants. They control basic processes such as stem growth, leaf expansion, and flowering. IR lights u can install n ur cannabis grow include, Far-IR, Mid IR, and Near IR. Itā€™s best to read up on the subject, because there r many, many articles on this subject. So itā€™s a growers choice on if itā€™s something their interested n.

3 Likes

Holy smokes. What for if I may ask ? My circulation fan and exhaust fan are plugged in before the timer and the lights on a strip connected to a timer. I guess I will be up to 3 once I have my vegging tent.

Yah i have done some reading about it and ive watched alot of videos aswell that is what sparked me to get a UVA grow light and to add more red to my grow in flower

2 Likes

I do have a two rooms, one for veg. n one for bloom. I got a KIND LED blurple for cracking beans, n a 300 HLG B spec for veggy growth, along with a fan, and now a oil heater. So three n veg. N my bud room Iā€™m running a 600 R spec from HLG with the attached UV light. A 300 R spec also HLG, n a 260W HLG kit light, n a 30W UVA supplemental from HLG, then because of a dark corner, Spider Farm SF2000, along with 2 fans, n a oil heater.

Highly recommend the UV spectrum along with the IR deep red, wonderous things will happen n ur grow room.

According to biology books, it is true. Now, why is another issue?

Money, money, n more money

1 Like

I do have a some of those reflector lights with UVB LED screw n bulbs. They r made for reptiles to heat their selves up if Iā€™m not mistaken. The only UVB bulbs I could find. Just as ur self I putā€™em right above whatever plant might benefit from it.

Yes I am aware of this

Ive had great results with out it but im very keen to see the results with the extra UVA and the extra red light ,i donā€™t know if u seen my white widow auto i done but i will show u a pic and remember this is no extra uva or red lights

![

3 Likes

Wow beautiful lady, well stacked, n lookin like sheā€™s got it growing on. Really well done, Iā€™ve grown WW n u gotā€¦skilz. Mostly the UV n IR spectrums increased my trichome production, and overall bud size. They also add some beautiful colors through out the stacks. IMO itā€™s worth the extra coinage to get these light spectrums into ur grow rooms. I believe th

I have heard several very good growers that are involved in lighting industry claim that blue and violet light will do same as uv. That being said, the most uv study Iā€™ve seen increased total thc content from something like 20% to 21%. Thatā€™s technically a 5% increase in thc, but not 20% to 25% thc like some prefer to believe.

9 Likes

From that girl i got nine ozs in total seven ozs of good smokable buds and two ozs of popcorn bud

3 Likes

I would argue my thc increase was a result of my bigger overall bud size. A catch 22 if u will, if ur getting bigger buds, arenā€™t u getting more thc?

Very impressive haul, really nice. I love WW baked to a beautiful amber color. U make some hash with the popcorn bud? Iā€™d love to pull one of them out of the bud room about every 10 days r so. Love the pic.

2 Likes

Some of the buds from the wwa

5 Likes

Sure more by volume but not necessarily an increase in % of thc.

1 Like

Sweeeet!

1 Like