Is this TMV in my Northern Lights?

Hi, growing ILGM’s Northern lights. Two of my three plants have exhibited some really strange growth patterns, mottling, curved leaflets, etc. My research indicates it “may” be TMV. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this in the NL strain from ILGM or has an idea as to what is going on. One plant is perfect, one shows a little of aforementioned weirdness and one is definitely not right. I have 9 other plants/four other strains in the same room with no problems. Any thoughts would be appreciate.

Strain; Northern Lights from ILGM
Soil in pots - 7 gal plastic pots
System type? High Brix Organic. Nutes feed the soil.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? n/A
What is strength of nutrient mix? I follow the directions to a tee.
Indoor
Light system, size? Dorm Grow GR8-450 LEDs with DG 90w Red UFOs.
Temps; Day, Night. 80+- day, 70 +/- nights.
Humidity; Day, Night ranges from 50-60%
Ventilation system; Yes, 6" Vortex 400cfm output with Phresh filter, 8" powered intake fan with backdraft damper w/two layer screen for bugs etc.
No AC. humidifier and dehumidifier
CO2. No

A couple of things to look for:

• note how the leaflets are narrow (didn’t develop) and caused the leaflet to curve like a knife.
  • some of the leaves have yellowish and/or very dark splotches.
  • note the new growth is very light green and twisted.
  • note how some of the leaves have many “bumps”.

These plants exhibited this weirdness shortly after germinating. The pics were taking during week five of veg (18/6).
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

could very well be but no mention of your ph and would want to rule that out since ph fluctuations can cause same effect warm or too cold res Ph is always a factor and should never have a not applicable answer if you don’t know ph of your water and are adding nutes to it odds are it is way off anyone using nutrients should own and being using ph meter all the time

4 Likes