Is this the start of nutrient burn again

Hello guys. I popped a few more seeds to test some soil. This time I did 100% coco in solo cups. Then transplanted them to a small pot. They are in week 23and we’re looking great. Today I wake up and they look like they are getting burn. Wanted to make sure though. In the pot I put a small amount of fox farms ocean about 15% then the rest coco perlite mix. I have not given any nutrients so far. Looks like the roots just hit the fox farms.

Couple more pictures? Full plant? Base leaves? I am sure someone up here will see the problem with good pics.

Yeah more pics please, you might have got leaves wet and that what u r seeing ? Maybe ?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

1. Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom
  2. Origin of water.
  3. Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.
  4. Regular, feminized, or autoflower
  5. -Age of plant. Veg ot flower
  6. Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
  7. Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
  8. PH and TDS/EC of source water
  9. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
  10. Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
  11. Temperayitr; Day and Night
  12. Humidity; Day and Night
  13. Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
  14. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.
  15. C02: Yes or no
  16. Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

This is what I’m seeing. Yesterday these spots were not there. They developed overnight or they were there and hardly noticeable. I went ahead and flushed with distilled water. The run off had a ph of 6.3 and ppm of 375.

1 Like

your leaves are starting to canoe as well. either your lights are too close or too strong. you can see your leaves are getting crispy.

Are you using cal/mag at all cause u may want to give a small dose of cal/mag next watering

1 Like