Is this tent any good?

I need a tent to start to veg my clones when I have my others in flower… it will be inside my grow room and I have to shelter my veg plants from my flower light schedule. Any opinions on this one?

https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Hydroponic-Observation-Window-Growing/dp/B01DXYMSMM/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=6x6+grow+tent&qid=1633560714&sr=8-5

I have a Vivosun tent it’s a good tent

2 Likes

Probably just fine. My 4x4 tent is a Vivosun. AC Infinity has thicker Mylar and some neat convenience features but if you’re after cheap and works, Vivosun hasn’t let me down yet. Not top tier but certainly not bad quality.

2 Likes

That’s the same tent my brother has and it’s great after a couple years he’s had to duct tape some of the seams not because they tore the stitches have just stretched a little letting just a small amount of light leaks

2 Likes

My smaller vivosun came with a sticky zipper and few pinhole light leaks. Not terrible for the cost.

3 Likes

Both of my Spider Farmers are pretty good,
I will sat the material the zipper is attached to could be a little thicker and the interior flap a little wider to help cover it. Like the flap behind the zipper on a pair of jeans part. In the curves where the material stretches a little to make the arc I can see a little light leaking through. But it doesn’t seem enough to be detrimental to flowering.

2 Likes

I prefer the AC Infinity.I have goth and the AC zipper is way better

4 Likes

Just a suggestion. All tents have zipper problems. Buy a tube of zipper ease. Always pull the zipper towards you and open and close slowly.

5 Likes

I have Gorilla tents and they are very durable (but also expensive.)

I haven’t heard of anyone complaining about the Vivosun tents, so they are probably just fine. It’s probably a good value for the price.

1 Like

Just sold one to a neighbor. My zipper would stick constantly which was a PIA. Even though I didn’t care for that it’s not the reason I got rid of it.
Every single time I wanted to flip to flower I would have to sit in the tent with the shop lights blaring in the room. It would literally take over an hour for two of us to pin point all the light leaks and tape them up. Every single grow was a new spot. Thing looked like crack heads were living in it.
Sold for $25 :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

There is a tent that has two separate rooms one is for clones and seedlings or vegging plants the other room is good for flowering stage or vegging

Have a look at this tent

1 Like

LOL… with the Mars Hydro tent I have to pull the zipper fast or I an’t get it open haha and I use a lubricant for my zippers

3 Likes

I’ve got one of those. It’s stellar - 2 tiered 1x3 section for clones and vegging, and a 3x3 room with a Mylar dividing wall. Well, okay, my tent came without the Mylar dividing wall but I’m only using the whole thing for veg, so it doesn’t affect me right now. It’s from AC Infinity and they were superb - I’ve got the Mylar divider on order but it’ll get here when it gets here, supply chain problems are no joke lately.

This isn’t mine but if I had more room I’d do this one:

Only $200 and will be better quality than the Vivosun.

2 Likes

Got this today. Bigger than I thought. Zippers seem great. Easy assembly.

4 Likes

Congratulations :star_struck: I always love getting new toys :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too. You could put a baby elephant in that thing

3 Likes

Sounds like an adequate homeless shelter! lol.

1 Like

Wow. Nice! That is one heck of a “tent”.

885d2ede8a51574be16daabba34706b0a6c8f6f3_2_494x500

8 Likes