Is this seedling healthy?

This seedling is 11 days old, today I noticed light green on top Is this normal? Blue Dream (fem)

Hard to see it cause of the light, Thanks

Your seedling looks perfectly normal in this lighting, but you should try to post a pic in natural lighting.

1 Like

The lighter green color is normal. It just means the plant is growing fast, in a couple days, it’ll darken up and next new growth will be the same lighter green

2 Likes

OK, will do. Is it OK if I pull it out of the tent for a second to snap the pic?

Of course, she won’t mind.

1 Like

I’ve been taking my clones outside for the day and they love it.

2 Likes

When should I transplant? After 1 of my seeds germinated I picked it up with the tweezers and it dropped from the trezzers and into the soil I couldn’t find it so I just put some more dirt on top and hoped for the best. It’s growing close to the side of the solo cup not the middle, Just concern is all. Thanks

Oh well, it happens. Don’t worry about it, as long as it’s alive and thriving, it’s ok. You can transplant any time you want, usually you wait for roots to come out the bottom, but if you’re worried about this seedling then go ahead and transplant so it’s in the center of the pot.

I took pictures of both the plants without LED on see how the first pic shows the plant more towards the side? How Much longer should I wait to transplant and when should I start the feeling? Thanks, they are almost 2 inches tall

1 Like

Looks good to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They look good. Are there roots coming out the bottom yet?

1 Like

I can’t tell cause I just made slits with scissors

I see, well you can transplant anytime you want really. I suspect it’s time, or within the week.