Is this ready. Very confused

This girl was stunted it’s an ak 47 size of a little bonsai. But are these buds as best they will get. Or should I leave longer tricesomes are white it’s indoor but lost its smell. Possibly it’s thc. Got to cold. But first grow

5 Likes

What’s up @Skipper2 , hard to get a good look at those Trichomes from the pics. I use a phone app to zoom in on the bud not the leaves. You’ll want about 15-20% amber in those Trichomes. I could make out a good percent of milky but a closer pic would help :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

If you’re not in a hurry I would give it a little more time. Keep watching the crystal. Good luck

3 Likes

Ok thanks. I’ll give another week or so

4 Likes

I agree with the above. Altho since the smell is gone. If she is also reducing in trichomes production. She’s producing seed instead. Litterally both things that happened to me first grow.

So if it looks like there is less surgar/crystals on the buds. Harvest immediately. Since everyday she spends growing seed she will lose potency. Tricomes mature for up to 10 days after chop too btw. If she is still producing surgar I’d give her a little longer. It just looks too familiar. Hopefully not. But environmental and lighting are what causes this. Same thing that causes hermies

1 Like

Ohhhh ok I’ll have a look. See if it had seed

2 Likes

Ok no seeds. I’ve taken top buds off left 2nd graders to mature. First thing I’ve learnt watch the temp cause I thi k it got to low. Then hot. Several times. It’s been a lesson very excited for my next lot. Appreciate all the stuff here taught me lots and lots to learn

Thankyou

1 Like

Not ready just yet. The white pistils will turn to amber to dark brown. They also recede back into the flower. This is when you want to start watching the trichomes. :+1:

Bugger just cut big buds off. Oh well lesson. I guess

They’ll still be fine. I did 3 harvests in above plants. Second picture was the last two to finish. Every plant got me high. I didn’t particularly like the first one I harvested though. Increased my anxiety. The last harvest. Lovely. Just lovely. My last harvest was right after said second picture. Your buds are much more mature than any plant I’ve let get to, to date… You are at 100% darkened pistils. My pistils aren’t at 100% till after dry.

I won’t lie to ya though. My practices seem to be enigmatic to the point of refute. But they work damn well for me and are based off countless hours of research resulting in understanding.

3 Likes

For a point of reference, this plant is within two weeks. Plan on taking it Labor Day. These pics are from today, day 81 from flip. GDP.

3 Likes

Jeepers that looks amazing.

2 Likes