Is this ready for harvest?

Can anyone tell me if this is ready for harvest or not? I think I still have a couple weeks but want to make sure as this is my first grow

1 Like

They are mostly clear. See a bit of cloudy but not much. Also looks darkish. Like ur looking at sugar leaves. They amber first. Always check bud trichs

2 Likes

Those definitely need more time in flower. Very clear and hardly milky at all. The mighty virtue of patience lol.

2 Likes

Need 1 picture at a time. Can’t zoom in on multiple pictures @Elderado. They look half cloudy which probably is not what you want.

2 more weeks :wink: at least

1 Like

I see clear

@Elderado I took pictures of my OG Kush today . The top of the bud is still milky . The sugar leaves get the amber color first . I will harvest mine when I see a few amber in the tops of the buds . vlcsnap-2018-09-09-16h08m38s597 sugar leaf . vlcsnap-2018-09-03-12h04m41s268 . Bud top .

3 Likes

How the heck did u zoom that close?!?! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

In agree a few more weeks

1 Like

120x zoom @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

I got a jewelers loupe that clips on my phone camera at my local hydroponic store. Clip it on then zoom your camera.

1 Like

Thats boss. Makes things MUCH simplier

1 Like

I have a 90x that attaches to my phone camera and a 30x handheld for routine checks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0799GSM1V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ilSLBbMSR1KWS