Is this pre flower?/week 8 Runtz Autos

3 Likes

It is the start of flowering.

4 Likes

Ok thank you. I was planning on harvesting in two weeks is that realistic or should I except it later bc they are 8 weeks old.

You must be reading the cited “flowering time,” which most of us agree mislead new growers. Flowering times are just that - time to complete flowering. The 8 to 10 week clock starts when flowering starts. You have 8 to 10 weeks to go.

Your flowers will look like this when they are ready.

3 Likes

Also I’ve been doing 24/7 with the lights should I let them have some dark?

1 Like

Autos don’t care about the light cycle. Most auto growers will run their lights 18/6.

The light cycle is only relevant for photoperiod plants, which must have ~12 hours of darkness each day to start and maintain flowering.

Cannabis is a C3 plant and does not require a dark period to complete all necessary biological processes.

You might find this helpful:

2 Likes

Oh jeez​:joy: why does it take so long :sob:

1 Like

Thank you Ima watch the video

1 Like

For an auto to take 8 weeks to get to this stage of flowering is a little unusual. 28 to 35 days for one to start transitioning to flower is more typical. The last auto I grew took 55 days to start flowering. One good thing is with the extra veg time they are usually larger more productive.
One thing also with the extended growing time is more issues can occur.
The beginning of flower is often when issues and deficiencies show up. This looks to be the case with your Runtz. If you want help trying to decipher what is going on, fill out this support ticket. The questions about soil, watering, nutrients, PH & PPM measures are most informative. Maybe a good picture of the whole plant too.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

1 Like