Is this possible, or did he slip and mean to say 90% indica?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“Can you help me with this? While making the oil in one of his videos, Rick Simpson said to use a sleepy indica with high THC AND that he uses an indica that is 90% THC. Is this possible, or did he slip and mean to say 90% indica? I am looking for a high THC indica. You had suggested Afghan to me, which is 20%, but now I’m wondering if I should pay attention to what he said. (It’s on the video Making Cannabis Oil with Rick Simpson). Thanks so much for helping.”

@ILGM.Becky it sounds like he meant to say 90% indica. The highest amount of THC I’ve researched for was around 28%. As always these are better than ideal growing conditions to get these results.
Afghan at 20% is still very high amount of THC, and most strains fall somewhere a little higher, and a lot more lower.

If you’re looking for a pure indica specifically there’s also this one on the site:

4 Likes

He ment 90% Idaica

Thank you both.

1 Like

@ansoloc you’re quite welcome! And welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around.

Gorilla Glue 4 # the T. H. C levels are 25% and upwards beautiful ladies to have a look at for sure :v:.