Is this plant toast

Bruce banner auto
Water only soil
Ph around 6
3 gallon pot

2 Likes

Not toast, definitely going into flower…autos are strange plants, they do whatever they want.

With that said I just dunked a Northern Lights Auto as a fun little late summer experiment.

Good luck

4 Likes

Please explain dunked.

1 Like

Your plant looks OK @13dyna . If you supply grow info, as @beachglass says, then you’ll get good recommendations.

1 Like

I don’t understand “dunked” either because it usually infers a trashcan, but then you said " as a fun little… experiment" and i kniw we dont throw stuff away as an experiment. Do you mean you had a successful grow and it was like a slamdunk win?

1 Like

What strain, Ilgm bb auto
Method: Great Lakes water only soil
Hydroponics, N/A
Vessels: 3 gallon pot

PH of Water, 6-6.5
PPM/TDS pride lands bloom florcer
Indoor
Light system Samsung 100 watt
Temps; Day,80 night 75
Humidity; Day40 Night 73
Ventilation system; AC infinity 4 inch in-line
De-humidifier, yes
Co2;

@6stringT @Quessia pretty sure its a reference to dropping a seed into water to germinate. Dunked

4 Likes

Put a seed in a water/perixide mix…dunked.

Goes in a dark place for 24-48 hrs, then in a red solo cup with potting mix…yada yada yada…probably gonna throw it in a 7-10 gallon bag and hope it finishes before the wet season rolls in…

3 Likes

Also…Yes, this years grow is going well too…

4 Likes

Under the palm, thats where you would find me. Nice and zen garden space.

3 Likes

Ok what i think is going on here with ur plant its hungry for more pk

1 Like

:point_up_2:what Aussie said. Look like she wants some bloom nutrients. I am not good at diagnosing nutrient issues.

1 Like

Come to find out she’s drenched! I suck at watering! But starting to figure out the water only soil lol… or that one will sit there as a reminder of what not to do … thanks for the help👍🏿

1 Like

What soil are you using that is a water only soil have check run offs just to check

Great Lakes water only. They say not to water to runoff