Indoor or Outdoor - indoor
Light system, size? (2) 1000w Gavita pro
Temps; Day, Night- 75-80f
Humidity; Day, Night -40-50%
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - yes 6” intake & 8” exhaust
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, -humidifier
Co2; Yes, NoZ- no co2

1 Like

@cannabisdavid what size pots are you in? what nutes are you using? age of plants?

Fairly non specific and likely too little

Agree with @Donaldj & @Sasquatch on more info
And 1 ml does sound like its going to be to Little
Hahahahaha hatbis the ppm of the nutrients mix when you feed
I would also like to ask what are you using to obtain ph with?
Oh and welcome to the forum first time we spoke I believe @cannabisdavid

3 Likes

They are in 3 gallon cloth pots. I am using advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow Part A+B Soil Amendments. This is week 3

1 Like

Feed me is what they are saying

4 Likes

agreed get some nutrients in that pot :wink:

3 Likes

To check PH for soil I am using Luster Leaf
Rapitest Digital Soil pH Meter. For the water I am using EcoTestr pH 2 Waterproof pH Tester, 0.0 to 14.0 pH Range

1 Like

Ok :+1:
Just making sure you where not use a cheap dual probe meter or something @cannabisdavid

My concern here is they were looking perfect until I increased the water because they were looking droopy. Now I give each of them 16 ounces of water twice a day. The soil is dry on top and moist about 2 inches below the surface.

1 Like

lift the pots if they feel heavy don’t water light water you get a feel for it pretty fast

1 Like

They are light-in weight, they’re in a 8x8x8 gorilla tent in a insulated garage. It stays between 75-80f in the tent, I have to use a humidifier just to keep the humidity between 40 and 50% without it it’ll go down to 20%

2 Likes

So if I’m using 1ml per gallon water of the Advanced nutrients perfect pH Sensi grow what would you suggest I go up per gallon of water. I mix these nutrients in a 5 gallon bucket and then I pour them into a 27 gallon reservoir as I have a pump fed drip system with a timer to feed the plants.

Use lifting pots to judge when to water water until 5-10% run off leave for day lift the pot that’s your standard full weight, leave for 2-3 more days lift if she’s light water feels heavy leave. A 3 gallon pot dry will take around 1-2 gallons to saturate and 3-4 days to dry in those temps with airflow you always want some moisture the run off gives you a test sample for ph PPM every time you water so you can adjust for next water

2 Likes

What should my ppm be?

They also look overwatered to me

1 Like

Each plant is in a 3 gallon cloth pot with roots organic formula 707 soil and they get 16 oz of nutrient water at a ph of 5.6 and my soil ph is 7.0. The soil is dry on top and moist 2 inches deep.

I would mix the nutrients up as per mfg feeding chart
I see that they call for 2ml per gallon

1 Like

First off; why in soil are you ph to 5.7? I know you are using ph perfect line but that is LOW for soil. This will produce lockouts and look hungry. I haven’t used the AN line but this seems low to me.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj what do you think?

A tds meter might be a good addition to your kit.

1 Like

He actually in a coco mix soil from wat i read about it @Myfriendis410 maybe that why
But it has peat also so i would ph to 6.3 or better myself

INGREDIENTS
Peat Moss, Composted Forest Material, Perlite, Coco Fiber, Pumice, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal

1 Like